£400 worth of M&S vouchers
Christmas is the time when we all start thinking of wish lists. They often overflow with everything from menial must-haves like a new tool kit or a sewing machine to the watch you've always wanted. It’s a time when families come together and everyone makes a huge effort to make everything perfect.
In the run up to Christmas, we've teamed up with Direct Line to offer one lucky winner the chance to win £400 worth of shopping vouchers to help plan a hassle free festive period. Direct Line understands the importance of having everything sorted for the big day, but sometimes life does just get in the way and things inevitably don’t go to plan. Direct Line aims to remove the hassle and put things right when they go wrong, so if you need something replacing or fixing enter for your chances of winning!
Completion message :
Thanks for entering!
The winner will be notified via email so keep an eye on your inbox!
1. The competition opens on 23rd December 2014 and ends on 12th January 2015 (“the Closing Date”).
2. The prize is £400 Marks and Spencer’s vouchers (“the Prize”) for one winner, valid for 24 months.
3. The Prize is non-transferable and the winner is not entitled to a cash alternative. However, we reserve the right to offer a cash alternative if for any reason the Prize is no longer available or suitable.
4. To participate in this competition, entrants need to enter their details in the form on the competition page.
5. Entrants must be resident in the UK and if aged 18 or under must have permission from an adult to enter. Northern & Shell employees are excluded from participation.
6. It is the entrant’s responsibility to ensure that the contact details and email address they provide upon registration and entry are valid and correct.
7. The winner will be selected at random and shall be notified by email.
8. If the winner fails to provide an address for delivery of the prize within one calendar month of notification of their win or fails to meet any of the eligibility requirements, this may result in forfeiture of the Prize and the we reserve the right to disqualify the winner (without further liability to the winner) and offer the Prize to the next eligible entrant.
9. The Prize will be delivered to the winner's home address unless he/she states otherwise upon written notification, as soon as possible from receipt of confirmation by us of their details. Please allow up to 30 working days for delivery.
10. The winner may be included in publicity material, and by entering into this competition, entrants agree to their name and image being used by us for publicity purposes in the event that they win.
12. The Daily Star website’s terms and conditions can be found here: http://www.dailystar.co.uk/terms-and-conditions.