£5,000 worth of GQ-selected lifestyle products and experiences
From gastronomic delights and luxury objets d’art to the most desirable fashion labels and the highest end of tech, GQ has always been home to the good life and an introduction to the finest things a man can enjoy. So, in the spirit of the season of giving, we’ve selected some of our favourite things and are offering you the chance to win them in a prize draw worth over £5,000. To find out how, read on...
Enter your details.
Completion message :
Thank you for entering
1) The Promotion is open to residents of the United Kingdom who are aged 18 years or over, except employees Condé Nast and participating companies or their affiliated companies, their families, agents or anyone professionally connected with the Prize draw.
2) No purchase is necessary for entry into the Prize draw. Entries received after the relevant closing date will not be accepted.
3) Entries must be received no later than 23:59 on the day of the draw 5th January. Only one entry per valid email address is permitted. Only fully completed entry forms will be accepted. Incomplete or unreadable entries will be disqualified.
4) No responsibility is accepted for any entries that are incomplete, unreadable, ineligible, corrupted, lost or delayed or are unable to be sent due to technical or any other reason, or for any charge by the senders network for repeat entries.
5) The winner of the draw will be the first entry drawn at random from all valid and completed entries. The winner will be notified by email within 14 days of the relevant draw. The results of the free prize draw are final and no correspondence will be entered into. If the winner cannot be contacted within 21 days of the relevant draw, the promoter reserves the right at its absolute discretion to withdraw prize entitlement and award the prize to a substitute winner drawn at the same time as the original. The prize is non-transferable and there is no cash alternative for the prize.
6) At the promoter's discretion the promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize or any items within it for items of equivalent or greater value, if in all reasonable circumstances the promoter is unable to offer the intended prize(s).
7) The prize winner’s name and county of residence can be obtained by sending a letter within 14 days following the free prize draw to: GQ Magazine Condé Nast Publications Ltd, Vogue House, Hanover Square, London, W1S1JU.
8) All entries become and remain the property of the promoter.
9) By submitting an entry, entrants acknowledge and accept these terms and conditions and agree that the winner agrees that their name and county of residence may be released if they win a prize, and consent to any post-event publicity.
10) You can opt-out at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link at the bottom of every email or by contacting Condé Nast Publications Ltd and asking to be removed from our mailing list.
11) The promoter retains sole discretion to withhold prizes without liability if in its view a winner is ineligible, the entry is invalid or a winner does not meet the necessary requirements as set out in these terms and conditions. The promoter reserves the right to withdraw or amend the Promotion in the event of unforeseen circumstances or circumstances outside of its control.
12) Condé Nast Publications Ltd is the promoter of this competition and can be contacted at Vogue House, 1 Hanover Square, London, W1S 1JU.
13) Entry must be made by the entrant, only at the Entry Site: http://gq-magazine.co.uk/winthelifestyle Entries made by any other individual or any entity, and/or originating at any other Internet web site or email address, including but limited to commercial competitions, subscription, notification and/or entering service sites, will be declared invalid and disqualified from this free prize draw. The use of any device to automate the entry process is prohibited.
14) To the extent permitted by law, the promoter excludes all liability whatsoever to entrants and the winner in relation to the Prize Draw and the prize(s) to be awarded.
15) Where the prize is to be delivered as opposed to collected it will be to a single UK address. The winner will be contacted by each prize provider to arrange delivery or fulfilment within 2 weeks of the selection of the winner.
16) The Prize Draw and these terms and conditions are governed by English law and are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.