£500 Tesco vouchers
Struggling for inspiration in the evenings?
Take your taste buds on a trip across the world with the royally good range of Princes Mackerel, inspired by cuisines from around the globe.
From Texas BBQ to Brazilian, and Mexican to Piri Piri, it couldn’t be simpler to enjoy Princes Mackerel.
Quick and easy to use, you can put a delicious meal on the table in minutes, and there’s a different flavour for every night!
The even better news is that according to official guidelines we should all be eating at least one full portion of oily fish a week, but most of us are falling two thirds short.
An important source of Omega 3 and a great way to get more protein on board, Princes Mackerel comes to ready to eat, hot or cold.
So what are you waiting for?
Pop open the can and see where it takes you.
For recipe inspiration and more, visit http://www.princes.co.uk/around-the-world
1. The competition opens on 9 January 2017 and ends on 13 February 2017 (“the Closing Date”).
2. The prize is £500 worth of Tesco's shopping vouchers (“the Prize”) for one winner.
3. The Prize is non-transferable and the winner is not entitled to a cash alternative. However, we reserve the right to offer a cash alternative if for any reason the Prize is no longer available or suitable.
4. To participate in this competition, entrants need to enter their details in the form on the competition page.
5. Entrants must be resident in the UK and if aged 18 or under must have permission from an adult to enter. Northern & Shell employees are excluded from participation.
6. It is the entrant’s responsibility to ensure that the contact details and email address they provide upon registration and entry are valid and correct.
7. The winner will be selected at random and shall be notified by email.
8. If the winner fails to provide an address for delivery of the prize within one calendar month of notification of their win or fails to meet any of the eligibility requirements, this may result in forfeiture of the Prize and the we reserve the right to disqualify the winner (without further liability to the winner) and offer the Prize to the next eligible entrant.
9. The Prize will be delivered to the winner's home address unless he/she states otherwise upon written notification, as soon as possible from receipt of confirmation by us of their details. Please allow up to 30 working days for delivery.
10. The winner may be included in publicity material, and by entering into this competition, entrants agree to their name and image being used by us for publicity purposes in the event that they win.
12. The Daily Express website’s terms and conditions can be found here: http://www.express.co.uk/terms-and-conditions.