See Scotland Differently with McKinlay Kidd, the award winning Scottish specialist travel company.
Win £500 towards a Great Scottish Journey' of your choice. You could enjoy a first class trip on the Jacobite Steam Train with the West Highland Line Experience, visit the beautiful island of Barra in the Outer Hebrides and Land on the Sand, or you could discover a hidden corner of Scotland on the magnificent Mull of Kintyre Explorer.
1. Closing date 20.03.2008.
2. One entry per household.
3. Employees of VisitScotland/visitscotland.com, McKinlay Kidd, their agencies and immediate families are not eligible to enter.
4. Entries must not be sent in through agencies or third parties. Any such entries will be invalid.
5. Winner will be notified by post by 31.03.2008.
6. Winners name will be available after 07.04.2008 by enclosing a SAE and writing to VisitScotland January Journeyman Prize Draw, Ocean Point One, 94 Ocean Drive, Edinburgh, EH6 6JH.
7. No cash alternative will be offered.
8. All entrants must be 18 years or over.
9. There will be one winner who will receive a voucher for up to £500 to spend on a holiday with McKinlay Kidd (www.seescotlanddifferently.co.uk). Must be redeemed by 31.07.2008.
10. All elements of the prize are subject to availability.
11. Meals and other associated costs must be paid for by the winner.
12. Travel to and from the holiday departure point should be booked and paid for by the winner and up to £100 will be reimbursed by VisitScotland on production of valid receipts. Receipts for non-travel costs will not be accepted.
13. The promoter of the prize draw is VisitScotland.