LACTOFREE® AND FRIENDS FACEBOOK PRIZE DRAW TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. This prize draw (the “Prize Draw”) is open to residents of Great Britain aged 18 years or over, excluding the Promoter’s agents, employees and their immediate family, and anyone else professionally connected to this Prize Draw. Proof of name, age and address of persons entering the Prize Draw (each an “Entrant”) may be required to verify identity.
3. The Prize Draw opens at 16:00 hrs (GMT) on Tuesday 1st July 2014 (“Opening Time”) and all entries must be received by 12:00 hrs (GMT) on Thursday 31st July 2014 (“Closing Time”). In these Terms and Conditions, the period between the Opening Time and the Closing Time is referred to as the “Promotional Period”.
5. Following submission of their Entry, Entrants will receive an email containing a money off voucher against Lactofree products (the “Voucher”). There are 5,000 Vouchers available in total for this Prize Draw. Once 5,000 Vouchers have been downloaded, no further Vouchers will be made available. However, entries into the Prize Draw will still be accepted. In redeeming this Voucher, Entrants accept the additional Voucher terms and conditions printed on the Voucher itself.
6. Each Entrant may enter the Prize Draw once during the Promotional Period. Multiple Facebook accounts may not be used by the same Entrant to enter the Prize Draw more than once in any Promotional Period.
7. Following expiry of the Promotional Period, 1 (one) winner (the “Winner”) will be selected at random from all correct, complete and eligible Entries.
8. Prize: The Winner will win a £500 voucher towards a holiday at Canopy and Stars (http://www.canopyandstars.co.uk/) ( the “Voucher”) plus a Lactofree picnic hamper (the “Hamper”) which will include a selection of Lactofree products. For the avoidance of doubt, the total Prize comprises of 1 x Voucher and 1 x Hamper. Winners must see voucher for additional terms, including expiry date. Please note any travel expenses are not included.
9. The Prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable, and is not redeemable for a cash alternative or any other prize. The Promoter (as later defined) reserves the right to substitute the Prize with an alternative prize or prizes of equal or greater monetary value if this is deemed necessary due to reasons beyond the Promoter’s control.
10. The Winner will be notified that they have won a Prize by email within 7 (seven) days after the Closing Time. The Winner will be asked to confirm the address to which they would like the Prize delivered.
11. Entrants who have not won a Prize will not receive notification that they have not won.
12. Entrants must ensure that the Facebook account they have used to enter is active and valid, and that they are contactable on the email address provided upon entry.
13. The Promoter does not accept responsibility for network, computer, hardware or software failures of any kind, which may restrict or delay the sending or receipt of your entry. Entries must not be submitted through agents or third parties.
14. If a Winner chooses not to or is not able, for any reason, to accept a Prize, or cannot be contacted within 7 days of the Closing Time, the Promoter reserves the right to award the Prize to an alternative Entrant who shall be selected at random from all remaining correct, complete and eligible entries.
15. The Promoter’s decisions shall be final and binding in all respects on all Entrants and the Promoter reserves the right not to enter into any correspondence with Entrants. Entries that do not comply in full with these terms and conditions will be disqualified.
16. The Prize will be delivered to the Winner at the address that they have provided in accordance with clause 10 above within 30 days of them confirming this address. It is the Winner’s responsibility to distribute the second Hamper to their chosen friend.
17. The name and county of the Winner may be published online (including on the Lactofree website and social channels and will be available on request from the Promoter by emailing [email protected]
18. The Winner hereby agrees that the Promoter may use their name and likeness for advertising and promotional purposes without any remuneration and acknowledge that they may be required to participate in unpaid promotional activity.
19. If the Promoter has grounds to suspect any Entrant or third party of cheating, deception or fraudulent conduct of any kind (including, without limitation, manipulating the Prize Draw, choice of Winner or any entry) the Promoter reserves the right (in its sole discretion) to disqualify any Entrant, entry or person it reasonably believes to be responsible for, or associated with, such activity. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
20. If the Prize Draw is interfered with in any way, or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any Entrant, or to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the Prize Draw.
21. This Prize Draw is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. By entering, Entrants acknowledge that Facebook bears no responsibility for this Prize Draw and Entrants fully and completely release Facebook from any liability whatsoever arising out of the Prize Draw.
22. The Promoter shall not be liable for any damage, loss, liability, or injury (save for personal injury or death caused by the Promoter’s negligence) caused by matters relating to this Prize Draw.
24. This Prize Draw, and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with it, shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. Entrants irrevocably agree that the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute or claim that arises out of or in connection with this Prize Draw.
25. Promoter: The Promoter is The Outside Line Limited (registered company number 03920289) c/o 80 Charlotte Street, London, W1A 1AQ.