5K of kit from QVC
QUESTION: Which Freeview channel is QVC available on?
This stunning prize – worth more than £5000 – includes:
• A 40in Samsung UE40C7000 TV (with 3D starter kit)
• Hewlett Packard HP 110-1125SA netbook
• Bose CD Wave Music System
• Sonos S5 network music player
• Sagem 500GB Freesat PVR
• Toshiba H30 camcorder
• Nintendo Wii Fit Plus
• Bose QC15 headphones
• Q Acoustics QTV2 sound system
• Sony KDL-22BX20D TV
... And more besides!
1. All entrants to competitions promoted in WHAT HI-FI? SOUND AND VISION must be 18 years or over and resident in the UK. 2. Employees and their families of Haymarket Media Group (“Promoter”) or any of their affiliates are not eligible to enter, nor are employees of featured manufacturers. 3. No purchase of any sort is necessary. 4. All entries must be received by midnight on 2nd November 2010. 5. The winner will be the first correct entry to be selected at random, which will be witnessed by an independent observer. 6. The winner will be notified as soon as possible after the end of the competition and in any event within 28 days. Details of which can be supplied upon receipt of a stamped addressed envelope. 7. If the Promoter cannot contact a winner within a reasonable length of time, another winner will be selected at random. 8. The decision of the Promoter is final and no correspondence will be entered into. 9. The prize is subject to availability and the Promoter may substitute the prize with another of a similar nature and/or comparable value. 10. The prize winner will not be entitled to a cash alternative. 11. The Promoter will not be liable if the prize does not reach the prize winner for reasons beyond the control of the Promoter or if the prize is damaged during delivery. 12. By entering this competition, the winner consents to any publicity generated as a result of the promotion. 13. Only one entry per person, either through whathifi.com or stuff.tv. 14. Spammers, compers and any entries made through a third party will be disqualified. 15. Any entry will be void if the Promoter deems it incomplete, illegible or has been made by an ineligible person. 16. Proof of entry is not automatically proof of receipt. This competition is designed to raise an interest in Haymarket Media Group, publisher of WHAT HI-FI? SOUND AND VISION and Stuff.