£60,000, an Alfa Romeo Giulietta & Wonder Woman Trip
Here's your chance to win £60,000, an Alfa Romeo Giulietta & Wonder Woman Trip!
Post your NAME and PHONE NUMBER to:
PO Box 7558,
Text HERO to 80900
Call 0906 878 0900
Premium charged online entry - requires PayPal.
Prize Draw closes for entries via PRTS, SMS and online at 10.00 a.m. on Monday 12 June 2017.
Prize Draw closes for entries via post at 5.00 p.m. on Thursday 15 June 2017.
The prize is time sensitive and the winner will be contacted on or after the close date and will be called in accordance with Clause 5.3 of the ITV General Competition, Vote and Poll Terms.
Up to 15 paid entries per phone number. Maximum 29 entries per person, per entry method (Postal/Text/Phone/Online).
The winner must be a UK resident aged 18 years or over at the time of entering the competition, and may be required to confirm proof of age and eligibility.
Each call costs £2, plus your network access charge.
Text entries costs £2 plus one standard network rate message. If you do not want to receive SMS marketing texts about similar products and services, please add NO INFO at the end of your SMS text entry.
A single online entry costs £2 plus any standard network rate message where applicable. Paid and free entry bundles may be offered from time to time as stated on the website.
In the case of multiple entries received in an envelope or postcard, only one entry will be entered into the Prize Draw. Sufficient postage must be paid – any entries without sufficient postage will be discounted.
This element of the Prize consists of an Alfa Romeo Giulietta 1.4 TB MultiJet 170 ALFA TCT Super including:
· Winner to choose exterior metallic paint from:
Solid - Alfa Red, Alfa Black or Alfa White. Metallic - Stromboli Grey, Lipari Grey, Cobalto Blue, Silverstone Grey, Luna Pearl or Etna Black
· Winner to choose upholstery from: Black Competizione Cloth, Red Sports Leather, Black Sports Leather or Tan Sports Leather
· 1.4 TB MultiAir 170 bop TCT
· 6-Speed TCT gearbox
· 12V power socket (in central tunnel)12V power socket (in luggage compartment)
· Airbags: Driver's side, Passenger's side, Front Side, Side head protection, Front airbag deactivation on passenger's side
· Alarm system
· Alloy wheels, Anti-lock Braking System (ABS) with Electronic Brakeforce Distribution
· Anti-whiplash front head restraints, Split folding rear seat (60/40)
· Asferic wing mirrors with electric adjustment
· ASR (Anti-slip regulation) ASR button cuts power to the wheels when slipping is detected.
· Audio & telephone controls on steering wheel, Leather steering wheel & gear knob, Steering wheel paddles, Sports dials with white illumination
· Uconnect mobile access, Multifunctional display and trip computer
· Brake Assistance System (emergency braking), Start&Stop, Tyre pressure monitoring system
· Cooled glove box, cruise control, cup holder (in central tunnel), Velvet Floor mats
· Darkened headlights
· Door handles in satin effect, Satin effect wing mirrors
· Dual zone automatic climate control, electric front windows, electric rear windows
· Front seats rear pockets, Heated rear window
· Front Fog lights
· Exhaust: Double Chrome Racing exhaust
· Rear air vents
· Rear Parking Sensors
· Rear spoiler
· Safe Lock
· Standard Rear Dam
· Vehicle Dynamic Control switch (D.N.A. system)
This element of the Prize will also include first year Road Fund Licence, first registration fee and approximately 15-20 litres of fuel. The Prize Provider will use reasonable efforts to deliver the car to the winner’s home address within three (3) months of receipt of all correct and valid documentation from the winner. Such documentation includes without limitation a valid insurance cover note to register the car, a current and valid driver’s licence, a current and valid photo ID such as a UK passport and proof of address. The winner is responsible for insuring the car and all other costs associated with taking up the Prize. The winner may choose to register the car in another person’s name subject to receipt of correct and valid documentation for that person.
Tickets for four (4) people to a private screening of Wonder Woman
This element of the Prize consists of tickets for the winner and up to three (3) companions to a private screening of the film, Wonder Woman, at Warner Brothers offices in London, subject to availability.
The Prize also includes:
· Five (5) nights at St Ermin’s Hotel in London on a B&B basis plus a three (3) course dinner at Caxton Grill Restaurant and two (2) bottles of house wine
· Accommodation is based four (4) people sharing a family room consisting of two (2) king beds, one (1) sofa bed & two (2) bathrooms
· Return flights or train travel to London from the nearest major city airport or mainline UK train station to the winner’s home address (to be determined by ITV). Travel tickets will include one item of hand luggage per person (maximum 5kg). Prize Provider will pay a travel allowance of up to £150 per person for travel to/from London.
· Private return luxury transfers to & from London airport / train station to the hotel.
· Private transfers from the hotel to the private screening of Wonder Woman.
· One (1) bottle of champagne at the private screening of Wonder Woman.
· £500 spending money
· £2,000 Selfridges Vouchers which are to be used in accordance with Selfridges’ gift card terms and conditions as found at: http://www.selfridges.com/GB/en/content/gift-card-terms
The Warner Brothers private screening is subject to availability. The private screening and trip to London must be booked and taken up by 31st December 2017. Tickets for the screening may not be sent to the winner until seven (7) days prior to the event. It is the responsibility of the winner to ensure that they and their companions are available to take the Prize on the relevant dates. The Prize must be booked at least ninety (90) days before the intended departure date.
Please note that the winner will need a current and valid credit/debit card with sufficient available funds in order to check in at the hotel for security deposit purposes.
Where any of the winner’s companions is aged under 18 years old, the companion must have prior parental or guardian permission to accompany the winner when taking up the Prize. It is the responsibility of the winner to inform the Prize Provider of any wheelchair or similar access requirements for the winner and/or their companion when taking up the Prize, and to adhere to any applicable health and safety guidelines.
The Prize excludes transport to and from the hotel, meals and drinks (other than those specified above), excursions, attractions, treatments (other than those specified above), car hire, travel insurance and personal expenses.