Product: WIN A £1,000 DAY OUT with Ted Baker and Red Letter days
What kind of person are you: a stilettoed party girl or a country lass in muddy boots?
Ted Baker and Red Letter Days are giving one reader the chance to win a hot-air balloon trip for two, or another treat from Red Letter Days – famous for its amazing range of indulgent, imaginative and adventurous experiences – worth up to £1,000. The winner will also receive £250 worth of Ted Baker vouchers and five new pairs of shoes.
Enter your details, good luck!
Thank you for entering this competition.
Rules: Competition will close at midnight on 30 September 2012.
No cash alternative is available
The prize draw is the same prize draw as the ShortList Ted Baker prize draw promoted in Shortlist Magazine and at shortlist.com. There is only one set of prizes on offer and there will only be one winner. If an entrant enters the prize draw via shortlist.com and stylist.co.uk it will only be eligible for one set of prizes.
• No Ordinary Shoes Limited (“NOSL”) shall not be responsible for any prize which is lost or damaged in transit.
• All entrants agree to take part in post-prize draw publicity at the request of NOSL and agree to NOSL’s unrestricted use of any post-prize draw publicity for NOSL’s own purposes in all activities including, without limitation, marketing and promotional activities worldwide including use on NOSL’s websites and social networking platforms.
• To the maximum extent permitted by law, NOSL shall not be liable for any claims or actions of any kind whatsoever for any damages which may be sustained in connection with the prize winner’s ownership and/or use of the prizes.
The prize will include:
• Red Letter Days Gold Experience Gift Pack worth £1,000
Please see redletterdays.co.uk/Experience/ and redletterdays.co.uk/Terms for terms and conditions in relation to the Red Letter Days prize.
• Five (5) pairs of Ted Baker shoes by NOSL from the Autumn/Winter 2012 range in the winner’s chosen size and colour, subject to availability
• £250 Ted Baker gift card, subject to terms and conditions of use
No purchase is necessary to enter this competition.
The decision of the judges is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
Entry instructions and prize descriptions form part of these terms and conditions.
Only one entry is permitted per household via online route of entry, and no bulk or third party entries are permitted.
Competitions are open to all UK residents (over the age of 18 in alcohol, tobacco or travel-related competitions, and in other cases as stated) except our employees, the companies or organisations with whom the competition or offer is being run, their agents, or anyone directly connected with the promotion.
Proof of entry will not be accepted as proof of receipt of entry.
If we run a competition or offer with a promoter where that promoter is responsible for the provision of the offer or prizes then ShortList Media will not be responsible for or have any liability for the provision of those offers or prizes.
We reserve in all cases the right to replace the stated prizes with other prizes that we consider to be of broadly equivalent value. We offer no cash alternative for non-cash prizes, and the prize winner must accept prizes in the form offered. Prizes are not refundable or transferable.
The winner may be required to sign a statement proving their eligibility/liability.
The closing date for receipt of entries is as stated for each individual competition. The winner will be drawn at random from all valid entries, and will be notified by email within two weeks of the closing date.
Detail of the winner can be obtained by sending a SAE marked with the name of the competition to ShortList Media Ltd, 26-34 Emerald Street, London WC1N 3QA, United Kingdom within 21 days of the closing date of the promotion.
All entrants to competitions and offers are deemed to have accepted these rules and agree to be bound by them, and agree to co-operate in any publicity that may arise which may include their name or image being used on websites, magazines or mobile services at any time as a result of the competition.