Win a £1,000 voucher from WoodBlocX to create a beautiful outdoor space!
Create an accessible, practical and beautiful growing area with the help of a raised bed from WoodBlocX. The simple design of these products allows you to create a unique shape that will suit the space that is available to you in your garden or on the allotment. This month, one lucky GYO reader will get their hands on a fantastic £1,000 voucher to spend on their own raised structures from WoodBlocX. Enter this competition and this prize could soon make its way to you. The beds have a 15-year guarantee against structural failure and assembly is simple due to the dowel and wedge design system. The wood requires no varnish and makes an attractive element to any growing space, and can also be painted to suit a specific theme. The timber used for these products is FSC accredited, and certified organic by the Soil Association. It is sourced from sustainably-managed forests, and the treatment process involves no chemicals that might leach from the wood. The dowels are all made from recycled plastic. Raised beds are the perfect environment to grow a fantastic range of edibles including salad leaves, spring onions, carrots, cabbages and many more. Gardening at a higher level also prevents back pain from bending over during digging and weeding tasks.
Question:Which crop features on page 35 of the October issue of Grow Your Own?
You have successfully entered the competition! We're now redirecting you to the competitions page
Terms & Conditions:
• This competition is open to all UK residents aged 18 or over, excluding employees or agents of the associated companies and their families.
• One entry per person (duplicates will be void).
• No cash alternatives.
• The prizes detailed in each competition cannot be exchanged for goods, or towards the purchase of goods at any retail outlet and are subject to availability.
• Prizes cannot be exchanged for cash, or replaced if lost or damaged.
• Automated entries are disqualified.
• Illegible entries and those that do not abide by these terms and conditions will be disqualified.
• The decision of the judge is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
• No responsibility held for entries lost, delayed or damaged in the post, proof of posting is not proof of delivery.
• All entries become the property of Aceville Publications Ltd & sister companies. The decision of the judge is final & no correspondence will be entered into.
• Winners will be notified within approximately 90 days of the competition start date, a list of winners will be available in writing on request from Marketing Department, 21/23 Phoenix Court, Hawkins Road, Colchester, Essex, CO2 8JY.
• CLOSING DATE 21st October 2016 ¹
• Entrants should enter by completing the entry form on growfruitandveg.co.uk. Entries received after the closing date of the promotion will not be considered.
• ¹Subject to change
• This is a limited offer and maybe withdrawn at any time.