WIN A £10,000 GRENADA FAMILY HOLIDAY AND £500 TO SPEND ON SUNUVA SWIMWEAR
Let’s celebrate the summer with a stunning competition that’s sure to leave you looking good and feeling relaxed.
This wonderful prize features a holiday wardrobe for the kids, as well as a luxury family holiday to the 5*, 6 Diamond Spice Island Resort in Grenada, worth £10,000. The first prize winner will also take home a voucher worth £500 to spend on Sunuva’s 2014 collection.
Sunuva is a chic UV protective swimwear and beachwear brand and their collection is inspired by tropical destinations and a passion for travel. Each collection offers the complete travel wardrobe for well-dressed kids and this year’s range features beautiful Mexican embroidery, cool Chinese dragons and African Savannah animals. Gorgeous swimwear in exclusively designed, brightly coloured prints with stylish co-ordination beachwear and accessories.
The first prize winner will take home a voucher worth £500 to spend on Sunuva’s 2014 collection, while two runners up will also receive £200 to fill their summer wardrobe.
First prize also includes a luxury holiday for two adults and two children to the beautiful Caribbean island of Grenada. The prize includes flights courtesy of Caribtours and seven nights at the luxurious Spice Island Beach Resort staying in a Seagrape Suite on an All-Inclusive basis.
• 7 nights stay at Spice Island Resort, Grenada for two adults and two children on an All-Inclusive basis to be taken between August 2014 and 15th December 2014 or 16th April, 2015 until 31st July, 2015
• Two adult flights courtesy of Caribtours
• Two child flights courtesy of Sunuva
• Sunuva voucher worth £500
Runner up prizes:
Two runners up will receive Sunuva Vouchers worth £200 each.
Q1. On which Caribbean island is Spice Island Resort located?
WIN A FAMILY HOLIDAY TO GRENADA WORTH £10,000
Q1. On which Caribbean island is Spice Island Resort located?
Contact email address
Tick this box if you do not wish to receive communications from Family Traveller
Please tick the box if you would not like to receive offers from selected third parties
By entering the competition you agree to our terms and conditions.
Terms and conditions
Competition closes at 23.59 on 31 August 2014. For terms & conditions visit familytraveller.com/termsentry
Competition partners' Terms & Conditions
· Entry is open to residents of Europe except employees (and their families) of Sunuva Ltd, Carib Tours and Spice Island Beach Resorts, their and suppliers, agents and re-sellers, the suppliers of the prizes and any other companies associated with the competitions.
· The entrant(s) must be aged 18 or over.
· Proof of identity and age may be required.
· Entries made online using methods generated by a script, macro or the use of automated devices will be void.
· The prizes are as stated, are not transferable to another individual and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The winner(s) is (are) responsible for expenses and arrangements not specifically included in the prizes, including any necessary travel documents, passports and visas.
· The winner(s) must be available to redeem their prize between the dates of 31st July and 15th of December 2014 or 14th April to 31st of July 2015.
· Any Prizes are subject to availability and the prize suppliers' terms and conditions
· Other terms and conditions may apply.
· The promoters reserve the right to amend or alter the terms of competitions at any time and reject entries from entrants not entering into the spirit of the competition. In the event of a prize being unavailable, the promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
· Reasonable efforts will be made to contact the winner(s). If the winner(s) cannot be contacted, or are unable to comply with these terms and conditions, the Promoter reserves the right to offer the prize to the next eligible entrant drawn at random, or in the event that the promotion is being judged the Promoter reserves the right to offer the prize to the runner(s)-up selected by the same judges.
· Confirmation of the prize will be made in writing via email to the winner(s).
· Failure to respond and/or provide an address for delivery, or failure to meet the eligibility requirements may result in forfeiture of the prize.
· Where applicable, the decision of the judges is final based on the criteria set out in the promotion and no correspondence will be entered into over this decision. Competitions may be modified or withdrawn at any time.
Spice Island Resort
· Prize includes 7 nights stay for two adults and two children staying in a Seagrape Suite on a complimentary, All-Inclusive basis (*breakfast, lunch, afternoon tea, dinner, in-room mini bar, all beverages with exception of bottles of wine and champagne, use of children’s activity centre, the Nutmeg Pod)
· Booking is subject to availability at the resort and travel between the 16th April and 15th December 2014 or 14th April to 31st July 2015
· Flights are paid for by Caribtours and are subject to availability and blackout dates
· Expiry date is 31 July 2015
· Travel must commence before the expiry date
· Once flight tickets have been issued they are valid for flights and dates shown only
· Caribtours will pay all relevant taxes and surcharges.
· The prize does not include travel costs to and from the departure airports, travel insurance, visas, vaccinations, meals, ground transportation or any other costs of a personal nature not stated (including spending money) for the winner and their companion. The prize must be taken as stated and no compensation will be payable if a winner is unable to use the prize as stated.
· Winners must ensure that they have valid passports, visas, travel insurance and any relevant vaccinations at the time of travel. No responsibility will be taken if the winners are unable to travel due to insufficient documentation.
· Compliance with any health or other government requirements is the responsibility of the winner. It is the responsibility of the winner to enquire about local issues and conditions at destinations before travel.
· The prize is non-transferable and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer. No cash alternative is available.