10 night all inclusive trip to St Lucia for two people
Post your NAME and PHONE NUMBER on a stamped postcard or back of a sealed envelope to:
PO Box 67401
These terms relate specifically to the PRS Competition promoted on the “Sunday Brunch” television programme (“Programme”) being broadcast from Sunday 4th January 2015 (“this Competition”). This Competition is also governed by General PRS Competition Terms and Conditions that apply to all PRS Competitions run by Channel 4 so please make sure to click here to read them.
Opening/closing date & time:
• This Competition shall be open for entries from 8:30am on Sunday 4th January 2015.
• This Competition closes for entries on all platforms at 5pm on Thursday 15th January 2015.
How to enter & cost of entry:
Enter this Competition via:
• Telephone Call - call 09039 59 4444 and follow the recorded instructions. Entries are limited to 3 per telephone. If you enter a second time from the same telephone number, you will automatically be entered a third time for free. This automatic entry will be a copy of your second entry. Up to 3 entries may be submitted per telephone number. Each call costs no more than £1.50 from BT landlines. Other networks may be higher and from mobiles considerably more
• Text/SMS – Text BRUNCH20 to 63444. Entries are limited to 3 per telephone. Enter a second time from the same mobile number and you will automatically be entered a third time for free. This automatic entry will be a copy of your second entry. Up to 3 entries may be submitted per telephone number. Each of the SMS entrant’s chargeable SMS text entries costs £1.50 plus one standard network rate message. If you do not want to receive SMS marketing texts about similar products and services, please add NO INFO at the end of your SMS text entry.
• Postal entry – Post your NAME and PHONE NUMBER on a stamped postcard or back of a sealed envelope to:
PO Box 67401
There is one prize consisting of a ten (10) night trip for the winner and one companion to St Lucia comprising:
• Return economy flights from a London airport to Hewanorra International Airport, Saint Lucia;
• Return airport transfers in Saint Lucia;
• Ten nights’ accommodation at St. James’s Club Morgan Bay, Saint Lucia resort based on winner and companion sharing a double Beachfront room;
• À la carte breakfast, lunch and dinner, including all drinks by the glass (including alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages) on each day of the stay. Guests may dine at all six of the resort’s restaurants (subject to availability, opening hours and dress code). A surcharge of US$35.00 per person applies at Le Jardin Restaurant;
• Complimentary water sports including water skiing, windsurfing, sailing, aqua cycling, kayaking and snorkelling throughout the stay, and
• Travel insurance for the duration of the trip.
The stay at St. James’s Club Morgan Bay is kindly provided courtesy of Elite Island Resorts.
Please note that the travel insurance included in the prize is subject to the restrictions and the terms and conditions of the insurance provider. It is the responsibility of the winner and/or their companion(s) to meet any additional costs relating to obtaining insurance cover where they would not be covered by this insurance including without limitation for any pre-existing medical condition and for any additional costs as may be specified where the winner and/or their companion(s) are aged 74 years or over.
The prize must be taken between 1 May 2015 and 20 December 2015, excluding the months of July and August 2015. This element of the prize is subject to availability at the time of booking and the winner must give the prize provider at least six weeks’ notice of their intended travel dates. Once booked, the prize cannot be altered or amended.
Where the winner’s companion is aged under 18 years old, the companion must have prior parental or guardian permission to accompany the winner when taking up the prize. Please note that either the winner or their companion will need a current and valid credit/debit card with available funds of at least £300 in order to check in at the hotel for security deposit purposes.
Passports must be valid for travel with a minimum of six (6) months on the date of departure from the UK when taking up the trip. It is the responsibility of the winner to ensure that they and/or their companion adhere to the visa entry requirements of Saint Lucia.
Please note, it is recommended that the winner and their companion follow advice from the British Foreign & Commonwealth Office in respect of travelling outside of the UK before taking up the prize.
It is the responsibility of the winner to inform the Prize Provider of any wheelchair or similar access requirements for the winner and/or their companion when taking up the prize. It is the responsibility of the winner to ensure that the travelling party adheres to the travel itinerary and other relevant safety instructions as set out by the Prize Provider.
The prize excludes ground transfers in the UK, additional meals and drinks which are not included in the prize, additional excursions and activities, attractions, additional treatments, internet charges, in room dining, laundry, in room videos, gratuities, personal expenses, visas and vaccinations where required and all other costs and arrangements not expressly included in the prize.
Prizes are non-transferable and there is no cash alternative.
Prize Provider: Element London Limited, 5 Morie Street, London, SW18 1SL. (Company no: 7073848) Element London Ltd.