Product: a beautiful 12 night cruise with ports of call in France, Spain and Portugal.
Thanks to Celebrity Cruises you could be setting sail on a 12 night wine cruise with our latest competition.
Departing from Southampton our lucky winner will enjoy a beautiful 12 night cruise with ports of call in France, Spain and Portugal.
Everyone has a passion. And if wine and food are yours, wouldn’t it be wonderful to combine them with a cruise on the newly revitalised Celebrity Constellation® — direct from Southampton? Make 2012 the year you escape the ordinary, and experience our brand new harvest season cruise through the leading wine regions of France, Spain and Portugal.
And that’s just the entrée. Your itinerary features no less than 3 overnight stays, allowing you more time to explore at leisure.
You can choose from an extensive range of wine themed shore excursions including two exceptional visits and tastings of Margaux wine with Chateau Giscours and Chateau Kirwan. Margaux is the most delicate wine of Bordeaux; with an elegant charm and subtle aromas and these tours will have all wine-lovers hooked.
The wine-related immersion continues onboard with an exciting new programme of wine and gastro-themed events, fully reflecting the diverse flavours you’ll encounter, for example:
• Customised regional wine tasting events
• Expanded wine list selections from our designated ports of call
• Mouth-watering wine tastings on board in the beautiful wine bar, Cellar Masters
When you discover a new favourite thing. That’s what we call Modern Luxury.
For your chance to win a 12 night wine cruise thanks to Celebrity Cruises, complete the following form. The competition opens on 13 January and closes at 23:59 on 27 January. Good luck!
In which country would you find the wine region of the Cotes Du Rhone?
Rules: On-Air Competition to win a Wine Cruise Wine cruise onboard Celebrity Constellation with Celebrity Cruise
1. The following rules (“Rules”) together with Global Radio’s ("Global Radio") general and competition terms and conditions (the “Terms and Conditions”) which can be found at http://www.classicfm.co.uk/about-classic-fm/terms-of-use/competition-terms-conditions/
apply to the ‘online competition to win a Wine Cruise onboard Celebrity Constellation’ competition ("the Competition") which will run from 13th January 2012 to 23.59pm on 27th January 2012 (“the Duration”). The "Radio Station" is Classic FM.
2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have understood these Rules along with the Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them. The Terms and Conditions are available on request from the Radio Station.
Details of the Competition:
3. To enter the Competition an Entrant must go online to classicfm.com/cruise and register their details and answer the question. Online entry will open on 13th January 2012 and close at 23.59pm on 27th January 2012
4. The winner will be randomly selected from a draw with all entrants that have the correct answer. There will be one winner.
7. Entrants must be aged 21 years or over and hold a current, full British passport.
8. With regard to the entries only one entry per valid email address is permitted.
10. Winners and any accompanying persons must hold a passport valid for at least six months beyond the return date for the holiday. Winners and any accompanying persons must obtain all visas, permissions and any other documentation required for entering and staying in the destination country. The Radio Station is not liable for any costs associated with obtaining any such visas, permissions of documentation. Should the winner not be able to obtain the relevant permissions and visas to travel, the Radio Station reserves the right to award the prize to another entrant.
11. Travellers are responsible for obtaining their own, comprehensive travel insurance policy prior to departure.
Classic FM Competition to win a Wine Cruise Wine cruise onboard Celebrity Constellation with Celebrity Cruise
– Terms & Conditions
1. This competition is sponsored by RCL Cruises Ltd (company number 07366612), a UK company with registered office address at Building 2, Aviator Park, Addlestone, Surrey KT15 2PG as authorized UK sales & marketing agent of Celebrity Inc. of Miami, Florida (“Celebrity”).
2. Celebrity Cruises is offering one Wine Cruise onboard Celebrity Constellation departing from Southampton. Each winner must select one cruise from the itineraries and departure dates listed below subject to availability. Celebrity Cruises reserves the right to change any published itinerary at any time.
Celebrity Constellation -12 night Wine Cruise –
7th, 19th September, 1st, 13th, 25th October, 6th or 18th November 2012
3. The prize entitles the winner and one other person travelling together (at least one adult of 21 years of age or older) to one stateroom accommodation consisting of a 2 berth ocean view stateroom onboard Celebrity Cruises Celebrity Constellation.
4. Prize includes on-board main meals, evening entertainment, use of the fitness centre and all applicable taxes and gratuities for winner and their group. The prize includes return flights from selected Regional airports to Southampton and includes transfers to and from the port. Meals on-board in speciality restaurants, alcoholic drinks, spa treatments, laundry, casino, shore excursions, onboard shopping or anything else not expressly stated to be included as part of the prize.
5. Travel insurance must be purchased before travel. Winner is required to ensure both passengers are adequately insured.
6. Winner understands that it is a condition that permission to embark the ship is subject to compliance with Celebrity Cruises booking conditions (as applicable) as this contains important information relating to, but not limited to, applicable passport and visa requirements, guest conduct and specific information relating to passengers that are classed as minors, are pregnant and those that have medical conditions. Booking conditions are available at http://www.celebritycruises.co.uk/already-booked/booking-conditions/ or by writing to Celebrity Cruises at the address set out above. Winner agrees to read said terms and conditions and make winner’s group aware of the same prior to travel.
7. The prize has no cash value and it cannot be sold, transferred, exchanged for cash or an alternative holiday, or combined with any other offer, promotions or discount.
8. Once the winner has selected the sail date, indicated the other person travelling with the winner and the booking has been confirmed by Celebrity Cruises, changes to the names, dates or nature of the booking shall not be permitted.
9. This competition is not open to employees and their immediate families of Celebrity Cruises or any sister, parent or group company or any agencies, affiliates or associates of the aforementioned. Further anyone else associated either directly or indirectly with this promotion shall not be eligible to participate in this promotion.
10. Winner must claim their prize and book the holiday within 30 days of the date of notification.
11. It shall be a condition of entrance of this competition and eligibility to receive this prize that winner agrees to participate in publicity relating to this competition