Cruise to the Baltic Capitals
Join Shearings’ Baltic Capitals cruise on 20 August and these could be your holiday memories.
We’re offering you the chance to WIN a fabulous 14-day Baltic Capitals cruise, including:
● Three days in stunning St Petersburg
● Copenhagen, home of Hans Christian Andersen
● Stockholm’s beautiful Old Town, Gamla Stan
● Tallinn, 2011 European Capital of Culture
● Gdansk, from its seaport neighbour Gdynia
● Warnemünde, coastal stepping stone to Berlin
Throughout your cruise you’ll experience superb service, visit capitals of history, culture, architecture and art, and enjoy fantastic entertainment and activities. It’s the complete Shearings’ experience, with the added bonus of the ever-changing scenery that only a cruise can provide. You could take a panoramic tour of Stockholm to see the medieval Old Town, or explore why Tallinn is European Capital of Culture for 2011. Explore St Petersburg, home to the Hermitage Museum, Peterhof and the opulent Catherine Palace and Gardens at Pushkin and see an evening ballet performance.
What’s included in the prize
* 13 nights full-board accommodation for two persons sharing an inside two-bed cabin aboard the mv Discovery
* Cruise includes all meals, on-board activities* and entertainment
* Sailing date is 20 August 2011, from Harwich
* Free parking for the duration of the cruise at the HArwich port facilities or free pick-up at one of the 190 Shearings joing points across the UK
* Small additional charge may be incurred for some activities
Question - Shearings Holidays 14-day cruise to the Baltic Capitals includes a three-night stay in?
Answer - St Petersburg, Russia