Tell us when the JORVIK Viking Centre reopens and win:
A 2 night break at The Queens Hotel, situated in a scenic location on the banks of the River Ouse.
Two 2 day York Passes for you to enjoy over 30 attractions in the city.
Return rail travel for two from your nearest connecting Virgin Trains East Coast line station.
When does the JORVIK Viking Centre reopen?
15th April 2017
6th May 2017
8th April 2017 >>>Suggested answer
Submission message: Thank you for entering
Terms & Conditions
1. Prize consists of the following:
• A 2 night break at The Queens Hotel, York.
• Two 2 day York Passes.
• Return rail travel for two from your nearest connecting Virgin Trains East Coast line station.
2. Available dates of stay exclude race dates.
3. The winning entries will be the drawn at random.
4. The prize is as stated and is non-transferable, and non refundable.
5. The judges' decision will be final.
6. Multiple entries by the same person will not be accepted.
7. This competition is not open to staff from Visit York, The Queens Hotel and Virgin Trains.
8. Any personal data submitted with consent will be kept by Visit York, The Queens Hotel and Virgin Trains employees for the purpose of sending our newsletter and mailings and will not be shared with any other third party.
9. The closing date is the 31st March 2017.
10. The winner will be contacted after the closing date by a member of staff from the Visit York Marketing Team.
11. Prize to be redeemed by 30th June 2017.