Product: WIN a 2-night stay in the beautiful Isle of Arran
Boasting mysterious mountains and sparkling lochs in the north, and rolling hills and meadows in the south, the Isle of Arran is full of surprises! And as home to a historic castle and a 5-star luxury spa, it is no wonder that Arran has been labelled ‘Scotland in miniature!’
Britain’s only island-based Country Park can be found on Arran, at Brodick Castle and Country Park. The spectacular property dates back as far as the Vikings, and has an eclectic collection of paintings, furniture, porcelain and silver for you to explore.
Arran is also famed for its delectable larder, from cheese to chocolate and shortbread, so be sure to surprise your tastebuds and sample the delights on offer! Experience fine dining at EatScotland Silver award-winning restaurant, Eighteen69, or enjoy a taste of exquisite ice cream from Arran Dairies. Or perhaps you would like to sample a tipple of renowned Arran Ale, followed by a tour of their fascinating brewery?
Experience the sights and flavours of Arran and WIN a 5-star retreat to Auchrannie!
Enjoy 2 luxurious nights at Arran’s exclusive 5-star resort, Auchrannie. Boasting a sumptuous hotel and spa, self-catering lodges, 3 restaurants and a child’s play area, Auchrannie offers the perfect stay for everyone!
You and a companion will have the choice to stay in either the Auchrannie House Hotel or Auchrannie Spa Resort, where you will wake up to a full Scottish breakfast each morning! You will also enjoy dinner in your choice of the resort’s restaurants on both evenings. Perhaps you will try the contemporary Scottish menu of Eighteen69, or the fresh local produce served at Brambles Seafood Grill?
Whatever you choose you are sure to discover the many surprising things to see and do on Arran!
Enter your details, good Luck!
Rules: 1. Open to all UK, CI, IoM and RoI residents except employees and their immediate families of VisitScotland, their agents or anyone professionally connected with the promotion.
2. Limited to one entry per household. No third party or bulk entries will be accepted.
3. Entrants must be over 18 years of age.
4. Draw closes 13.05.12
5. No purchase necessary.
6. To enter simply click here and register your details.
7. Main prize includes 1 x stay for 2 people for 2 nights at the 5 Star Auchrannie House Hotel or Spa Resort. Stay is on a dinner, bed and breakfast basis and is based on 2 people sharing a double or twin room.
8. Dinner is a £40 allowance per couple per night in one of the resorts three award winning restaurants Eighteen69, Brambles Seafood Grill and Cruize Bar Brasserie.
9. Prize also includes; 2 x ferry tickets from Ardrossan to Brodick with Caledonian MacBrayne.
10. Prize break must be taken in full before 22.12.12.
11. The prize does not include any travel insurance, any other meals or related living expenses. Prizewinner will be fully liable for any damage or breakages to the property or its content for the duration of their stay. No pets or smoking allowed within the property.
12. All elements of the main prize package are non-transferrable, are subject to date availability, subject to change and are subject to all prizefund provider standard operator terms and conditions.
13. The prizes are as stated and no cash or other alternative prize is available, except that in the event of circumstances outside of its control, the promoter reserves the right to provide a similar prize of equal or greater value.
14. One winner will be drawn at random on 07.06.12 under independent supervision from all entries received and notified in writing within 28 days of the closing date. The promoter's decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
15. Prize must be claimed within 28 days of notification. Failure to do so will result in forfeit of the prize and another winner will be drawn.
16. No responsibility can be taken for any entries that are lost or delayed or which are unable to be sent due to Internet connection issues or systems failure or anything else that prevents entries being received. Proof of online entry does not constitute proof of delivery.
17. By entering the promotion, entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the Terms and Conditions. All entry instructions form part of these Terms and Conditions. Any breach of these Terms and Conditions will result in a forfeit of the prize.
18. For name and county of prizewinner, send an SAE to VisitScotland Auchrannie Telegraph Promotion, Ocean Point One, 94 Ocean Drive, Edinburgh, EH6 6JH after 07.07.12
19. Prizewinner will not be required to participate in publicity.
20. Further offers may be made to you by VisitScotland and the companies who have provided this prize. If you do not wish to receive this communication please tick the relevant box on the online entry form.
Promoter: VisitScotland, Edinburgh EH6 6JH