a 3-day getaway on the Cornish coast
We've teamed up with Beach Retreats to give you the chance to win a three-night seaside getaway for two on the beautiful North Cornish coast. Choose from a selection of cosy, coastal cottages, seafront lodges and slick contemporary apartments. During your stay, we'll also treat you and a guest to a fun-packed half-day surf lesson, plus a delicious three course lunch at Jamie Oliver's Fifteen Cornwall.
Enter your details to enter.
Completion message :
Thank you for your entry.
1. The promotion to win
- A three night stay at a Beach Retreats property for two people
- Lunch at Fifteen Cornwall
- A surf lesson for two
Closes at midnight on 31st November 2012.
2. The prize consists of three nights self-catering accommodation at a Beach Retreats property for up to two guests.
The accommodation is subject to availability and full details of the property will be provided by Beach Retreats, once the winner has been announced.
The prize also includes a half-day surf lesson for two guests at the Extreme Academy, Watergate Bay (participants must be aged over 8 years old), a three-course lunch for two at Fifteen Cornwall. All drinks and extras must be paid for by the winners at the time of dining.
3. All entrants must be over the age of 18. The prize is not refundable and there is no cash alternative.
4. The prize must be taken by June 2013 and excludes all school holidays.
5. The prize draw is open to UK residents only, excluding employees and their immediate families of The Jordans & Ryvita Company Ltd, their agents, third parties, or anyone professionally connected with the promotion.
6. To enter, no purchase is necessary simply visit http://www.jordanscereals.co.uk/free-goodies/ and complete the required fields.
7. The winners will be picked randomly. The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
8. The promoter cannot take responsibility for any prizes lost or damaged in the post.
9. Winner’s names & entries will be posted onto the Jordans website (www.jordanscereals.co.uk) and may also be featured on the Jordans Facebook & Twitter sites. Winning entries may be used in future Jordans newsletters.
10. No purchase is necessary…but we would be grateful if you could pick up some packs of our cereal next time you’re at the shops!
11. While we can take responsibility for making great cereal, we’re afraid we can’t take responsibility for entries that are lost, damaged, delayed, misdirected or incomplete, cannot be delivered or entered for any technical or other reason. Proof of delivery of the entry is not proof of receipt.
12. By entering this promotion all participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by these terms and conditions.
13. No cash or other alternative is available, but in the event of unforeseen circumstances the Promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value. Please allow 28 days for the delivery of the prize.
14. If a winner has not contacted us within 28 days of first email notification we reserve the right to re-draw the prize, in which case the original winner will forfeit any rights to the prize.
15. The name of the prize-winner will be available from Jordans by post after the 1st December 2012.
1. The Jordans & Ryvita Company Limited accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by You as a result of entering the Competition to accepting any prize.
2. The Jordans & Ryvita Company Limited reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Competition with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its control (including without limitation, in the case of anticipated, suspected or actual fraud).
3. The Jordans & Ryvita Company Limited shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations where the failure is caused by something outside its reasonable control. Such circumstances shall include, but not be limited to weather conditions, fire, flood, hurricane, strike, industrial dispute, war, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, accidents, supervening legislation or any other circumstances amounting to force majeure
The promoter is The Jordans & Ryvita Company Limited, Holme Mills, Biggleswade, Bedfordshire SG18 9JY – Tel: 0800 587 8901 or email us via www.jordanscereals.co.uk. Any complaints regarding this competition should be sent to this address.