3 night trip to Amsterdam for 2 + £1000
Post your NAME and PHONE NUMBER on a stamped postcard or back of a sealed envelope to:
PO Box 67401
This Competition closes for entries via telephone call and text/SMS at 10am on Monday 8th December 2014.
Competition closes for postal entries at 5pm on Thursday 11th December, 2014.
Coach Trip: Amsterdam Holiday Competition Week Commencing: 1 December, 2014: Additional Terms and Conditions
These terms relate specifically to the PRS Competition promoted on the “Coach Trip” television programme (“Programme”) being broadcast from Monday 1st December until Friday 5th December 2014 (“this Competition”). This Competition is also governed by General PRS Competition Terms and Conditions that apply to all PRS Competitions run by Channel 4 so please make sure to click here to read them.
Opening/closing date & time:
• This Competition shall be open for entries from 4:30pm on Monday 1st December 2014.
• This Competition closes for entries via telephone call and text/SMS at 10am on Monday 8th December 2014.
• Competition closes for postal entries at 5pm on Thursday 11th December, 2014.
How to enter & cost of entry:
Enter this Competition, via:
• Telephone Call - call 09039 59 4440 and follow the recorded instructions. Entries are limited to 3 per telephone. If you enter a second time from the same telephone number, you will automatically be entered a third time for free. This automatic entry will be a copy of your second entry. Up to 3 entries may be submitted per telephone number. Each call costs no more than £1.50 from BT landlines. Other networks may be higher and from mobiles considerably more.
• Text/SMS – Text COACH5 to 64441. Entries are limited to 3 per telephone. Enter a second time from the same mobile number and you will automatically be entered a third time for free. This automatic entry will be a copy of your second entry. Up to 3 entries may be submitted per telephone number. Each of the SMS entrant’s chargeable SMS text entries costs £1.50 plus one standard network rate message. If you do not want to receive SMS marketing texts about similar products and services, please add NO INFO at the end of your SMS text entry.
• Postal entry – Post your NAME and PHONE NUMBER on a stamped postcard or back of a sealed envelope to:
PO Box 67401
There is one prize consisting of:
a) A three (3) night trip for the winner and one companion to Amsterdam, Netherlands, comprising:
• Return economy flights to Amsterdam Schiphol Airport from one of the following regional airports; Aberdeen, Birmingham, Bristol, Cardiff, Edinburgh, Durham Tees Valley, Glasgow, Humberside, Leeds, London Heathrow, Manchester, Newcastle or Norwich;
• Return private transfers between the airport and the hotel;
• Three (3) nights’ hotel accommodation at a minimum 4* hotel in Amsterdam on a bed and breakfast basis based on two people sharing a twin or double room (subject to availability);
• A one hour sightseeing cruise of Amsterdam aboard a glass-topped canal boat with English commentary. The cruise is available daily throughout the year and departs from central Amsterdam at regular times during the day;
• Travel insurance covering the winner and their companion for the duration of the trip to Amsterdam subject to the restrictions and the terms and conditions of the insurance provider. It is the responsibility of the winner and/or their companion to meet any additional costs relating to obtaining insurance cover where they would not be covered by this insurance including without limitation for any pre-existing medical condition and for any additional costs as may be specified where the winner and/or their companions are aged 74 years or over.
The prize must be taken before 30 November 2015 and excludes travel over Christmas and New Year, Easter and UK Bank Holidays. This element of the prize is subject to availability at the time of booking and the winner must give the prize provider at least six weeks’ notice of their intended travel dates. Once booked, the prize cannot be altered or amended.
Where the winner’s companion is aged under 18 years old, the companion must have prior parental or guardian permission to accompany the winner when taking up the prize. Please note that either the winner or their companion will need a current and valid credit/debit card with available funds of at least £250 in order to check in at the hotel for security deposit purposes.
Passports must be valid for travel with a minimum of six (6) months on the date of departure from the UK when taking up the trip. It is the responsibility of the winner to ensure that they and/or their companion adhere to the visa entry requirements of the Netherlands. Please note, it is recommended that the winner and their companion follow advice from the British Foreign & Commonwealth Office in respect of travelling outside of the UK before taking up the prize.
It is the responsibility of the winner to inform the Prize Provider of any wheelchair or similar access requirements for the winner and/or their companion when taking up the prize. It is the responsibility of the winner to ensure that the travelling party adheres to the travel itinerary and other relevant safety instructions as set out by the Prize Provider.
The prize excludes ground transfers in the UK, additional meals and drinks which are not included in the prize, additional excursions, attractions, additional treatments, gratuities, personal expenses, visas and vaccinations where required and all other costs and arrangements not expressly included in the prize.
b) A cheque made payable to the winner only in the sum of £1,000 and deliverable to the winner within 20 days of winner confirmation. A signature will be required upon delivery.
Prizes are non-transferable and there is no cash alternative.
Prize Provider: Element London Limited, 5 Morie Street, London, SW18 1SL. (Company no: 7073848) Element London Ltd.