3 Nights low season, for up to 6 people,self-catering basis, unlimited entry to theme park, zoo, etc
Flamingo Land Yorkshire is open daily, with the theme park and zoo located alongside the luxury accommodation and campsite within the holiday village.
This resort is an ideal base for a short break or longer holiday, situated a short drive from the historic city of York, the North Yorkshire Moors National Park and the east coast.
The resort holiday village offers an extensive range of luxury accommodation consisting of cabins, holiday homes and cottages including the new Gate House.
There is a whole host of restaurants to visit.
The main camping caravanning paddock provides two hundred hard sanding bases, with electric hook up.
These bases are supported by three main amenity units, providing shower and toilet facilities, plus a launderette and mini super-market.
Staying guests including those in the campsite, have exclusive use of the newly refurbished leisure complex featuring a swimming pool with two indoor flume slides and water jets, along with a new gym, steam room, Jacuzzi, sauna and cafe.
1. The competition opens on 1 September 2016 and ends on 30 October 2016 (“the Closing Date”).
2. The prize is a 3 Night low season break in a six berth gold fleet holiday home for up to six people. Holiday provided on a self-catering basis, (does not include food, drink or refreshments). Includes unlimited entry to theme park, zoo, entertainment venues and leisure complex for duration of holiday. Holiday to be taken in low season 2017 (outside of school holidays). Subject to availability. Holiday guidelines and standard terms of booking apply. No cash alternative. Holiday not transferrable and no alternative prize will be offered. Winner is responsible for their own travel arrangements. Winner and guests may be required to take part in publicity.
3. The Prize is non-transferable and the winner is not entitled to a cash alternative. However, the Promoter has the right to substitute each item in the prize with an item of equivalent rating and audience in its sole discretion. The prize may not be sold, offered for sale or used in connection with any other competition or promotion by the prize winners.
4. To participate in this competition, entrants need to enter their details in the form on the competition page.
5. Entrants must be resident in the UK and if aged 18 or under must have permission from an adult to enter. Northern & Shell, Flamingo Land employees are excluded from participation.
6. It is the entrant’s responsibility to ensure that the contact details and email address they provide upon registration and entry are valid and correct.
7. The winner will be selected at random and shall be notified by email.
8. If the winner fails to provide an address for delivery of the prize within 24 hours of notification of their win or fails to meet any of the eligibility requirements, this may result in forfeiture of the Prize and the we reserve the right to disqualify the winner (without further liability to the winner) and offer the Prize to the next eligible entrant.
9. The Prize will be delivered to the winner's home address unless he/she states otherwise upon written notification, as soon as possible from receipt of confirmation by us of their details. Please allow up to 30 working days for delivery.
10. The winner may be included in publicity material, and by entering into this competition, entrants agree to their name and image being used by us for publicity purposes in the event that they win.
11. The Promoter is Flamingo Land Resort Kirby Misperton, Malton YO17 6UX. The competition is run in association with Northern & Shell.
12. By entering the competition, the prize winners give consent for their name, contact number and address to be passed to a third party provider for delivery of the prize. Save for the exception above, the Promoter will not pass any personal data to any third party unless required to do so by law or an appropriate regulatory authority.
13. The Promoter will not be liable for any delay or failure to deliver the prize caused by the postal/delivery service.
14. By entering the competition, entrants are sending their personal information to the Promoter who will at all times process an entrant’s personal data in accordance with the UK Data Protection Act 1998 and applicable laws.
15. To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, the Promoter assumes no liability for any claim, loss or damage arising (whether directly or indirectly).
17. The OK! website’s terms and conditions can be found here: http://www.ok.co.uk/about/terms-and-conditions.