a £300 love2shop voucher
The research conducted by Quidco revealed that the average working Brit spends 18 paid minutes a day shopping online, amounting to nine days a year. While 85 per cent of workers are planning to do at least some of their Christmas shopping online this year, 53 per cent admit they will do so while at work – around 35 minutes a day and with the average worker starting their Christmas shopping on November 15, that means a total of almost 15 hours - around two working days – will be spent looking for gifts in the run-up to December 25.
With the Christmas period about to start, many Brits will be clicking away for the best deals on presents for friends and families. Now with cashback website Quidoco, online shoppers will also be treating themselves – the website offers cashback when shopping online, in-store and on mobile and with over 4,000 retailers registered on the site, Quidco rewards its members with cashback every time they shop by simply passing on the retailer commission to the member’s bank or PayPal account, in a secure and hassle-free way.
This festive season Quidco is here to help out with our cheeky shopping sessions by offering a lucky winner a £300 love2shop voucher.
enter your details.
Completion message :
Thanks for entering!
The winner will be notified via email so keep an eye on your inbox!
1. The competition opens on 5th December 2014 and ends on 15th January 2015 (“the Closing Date”).
2. The prize is one £300 love2shop voucher (“the Prize”) for one winner.
3. The Prize is non-transferable and the winner is not entitled to a cash alternative. However, we reserve the right to offer a cash alternative if for any reason the Prize is no longer available or suitable.
4. To participate in this competition, entrants need to enter their details in the form on the competition page.
5. Entrants must be resident in the UK and if aged 18 or under must have permission from an adult to enter. Northern & Shell employees are excluded from participation.
6. It is the entrant’s responsibility to ensure that the contact details and email address they provide upon registration and entry are valid and correct.
7. The winner will be selected at random and shall be notified by email.
8. If the winner fails to provide an address for delivery of the prize within one calendar month of notification of their win or fails to meet any of the eligibility requirements, this may result in forfeiture of the Prize and the we reserve the right to disqualify the winner (without further liability to the winner) and offer the Prize to the next eligible entrant.
9. The Prize will be delivered to the winner's home address unless he/she states otherwise upon written notification, as soon as possible from receipt of confirmation by us of their details. Please allow up to 30 working days for delivery.
10. The winner may be included in publicity material, and by entering into this competition, entrants agree to their name and image being used by us for publicity purposes in the event that they win.
12. The OK! website’s terms and conditions can be found here: http://www.ok.co.uk/terms-and-conditions.