To celebrate the release of a new chapter in the beloved RING horror franchise, we are giving away an amazing 32GB iPad Mini to record your own scary goings on.
A young woman becomes worried about her boyfriend when he explores a dark subculture surrounding a mysterious videotape said to kill the watcher seven days after he has viewed it.
She sacrifices herself to save her boyfriend and in doing so makes a horrifying discovery: there is a “movie within the movie” that no one has ever seen before.
The box office smash-hit is in cinemas now, rated 15.
like on facebook.com/RingsMovieUK and follow on Twitter @ParamountUK.
1. The competition opens on 6 February 2017 and ends on 6 March 2017 (“the Closing Date”).
2. The prize is one 32GB wifi enabled Apple iPad Mini (“the Prize”) for one winner.
3. The Prize is non-transferable and the winner is not entitled to a cash alternative.
4. To participate in this competition, entrants need to enter their details in the form on the competition page.
5. Entrants must be resident in the UK and if aged 18 or under must have permission from an adult to enter. Northern & Shell employees are excluded from participation.
6. It is the entrant’s responsibility to ensure that the contact details and email address they provide upon registration and entry are valid and correct.
7. The winner will be selected at random and shall be notified by email.
8. If the winner fails to respond within ten working days of notification of their win or fails to meet any of the eligibility requirements, this may result in forfeiture of the Prize and the we reserve the right to disqualify the winner (without further liability to the winner) and offer the Prize to the next eligible entrant.
9. The Prize will be delivered to the winner's home address unless he/she states otherwise upon written notification, as soon as possible from receipt of confirmation by us of their details. Please allow up to 30 working days for delivery.
10. The winner may be included in publicity material, and by entering into this competition, entrants agree to their name and image being used by us for publicity purposes in the event that they win.
12. The Daily Star website’s terms and conditions can be found here: http://www.dailystar.co.uk/terms-and-conditions.