A 3D Home Cinema System
Want more? Well, we’re also bringing you the first stage of the new Treasure Hunt with the film’s official Facebook page, giving you the chance to win an amazing trip for two to New Zealand! Enter our competition now, then check out the Treasure Hunt puzzle piece at the bottom of the page to find out more.
To be in with a chance of winning our awesome TV package, follow Yahoo Movies UK on twitter and tweet @YahooMoviesUK with hashtag #YahooHobbitTreasureHunt and the answer to the following question:
What creatures do Orcs ride?
Answer : d) Wargs
So you need to Tweet....
@YahooMoviesUK d) Wargs #YahooHobbitTreasureHunt
1. WHAT TERMS APPLY TO THIS COMPETITION? Yahoo’s General Terms on Competitions and these Competition FAQs apply to this Competition. We’ll tell you in these Competition FAQs if any third party terms also apply.
2. HOW DO I ENTER? Entry can only be made via Twitter. Valid entries must include the hashtag #YahooHobbitTreasureHunt and be made from an unlocked public profile that Follows @YahooMoviesUK.
3. WHAT’S THE PRIZE?
- 1 x 40” Samsung HD TV;
- 1 x Samsung HT-H5530 5x Speaker Blu-Ray & DVD Home Theatre System;
- 1 x The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug Extended Edition Blu-Ray 3D™; and
- HarperCollins full range of The Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies movie books.
- 1 x Sky+HD box, free standard installation provided by Sky (subject to eligibility requirements) and 1 x 12 month subscription to Sky’s top TV package (the “Sky Package”); The Sky TV package does not include Multi-room. Installation costs may apply for non-standard set-up.
4. CAN A CASH ALTERNATIVE BE SUBSTITUTED FOR THE PRIZE? No. There is no cash alternative to Prizes which are subject to availability, non-transferable, non-negotiable and non-refundable. Prizes may not be sold, offered for sale or used in connection with any other competition or promotion by the Prize Winner.
5. WHEN DOES THE COMPETITION OPEN AND CLOSE? The competition will start at 3.30pm on Thursday 4th December and end at 12.00pm on Friday 29th December.
6. HOW WILL YOU PICK THE WINNER? The winner will be picked at random from all correct, valid entries.
7. HOW WILL THE WINNER(S) BE NOTIFIED? The winner will be contacted via Twitter by the @YahooMoviesUK account. We will ask for your full name, age, email address and mobile number. Prize winners may be required to take part in reasonable post-competition publicity for Warner and may be filmed, photographed or otherwise recorded by Warner or other third parties for publicity and he/she consents to the use of his/her personal data for such purposes. Winner’s details will be passed to third parties for prize fulfillment, including Sky and its authorised agents. Prize winners may be required to sign a Prize Acceptance Form before the Prize is awarded. If a Prize winner is under the age of 18 years, a parent or guardian may be required to sign a Prize Acceptance Form before the Prize is awarded. Further, where the winner is under the age of 18, the Sky Package must be redeemed by someone aged 18 or over.
8. DO ANY ADDITIONAL TERMS APPLY? Yes, the terms and conditions for the Hobbit Treasure Hunt can be found at http://appcloud.warnerbros.com/thehobbit/treasurehunt/terms.php
9. IS THERE A THIRD PARTY PRIZE PROVIDER? Yes. Warner Bros. UK are responsible for the prize.
10. WHAT ARE THE SKY TERMS AND CONDITIONS?
a) Each winner will be required to enter into three (3) subscription contracts (one Sky digital, one Sky+ and one Sky+HD subscription contract). After expiry of the winner’s 12 months’ free viewing, unless the winner cancels or changes their package, giving 31 days or more notice, standard subscription charges will apply (see www.sky.com for details). Sky+ subscription is included in the winner’s Sky TV subscription and is required to use the Personal Video Recorder features of the Sky+HD box. The winner will need Sky+HD professionally installed even if the winner already has a minidish. Costs may apply for non-standard set-up. The winner must keep their Sky+HD box connected to a fixed and operational telephone line. If the winner needs a minidish the winner will be responsible for obtaining all consents required (e.g. landlord’s) before installation Multiroom is not included in the Prize. Existing Sky digital customers will receive a free subscription to Sky’s full TV package, an upgrade to a Sky+ HD box and a free subscription to the HD Pack for 12 months.
b) Sky will contact the winner to arrange installation of the winner’s Prize. Winners who are in a current pay-TV contract with another provider may defer their Prize for a maximum of 12 months from the date of winning. If a winner does not redeem his/her Prize within 12 months from the date of winning, this could result in loss of the Prize. If the winner has a previous uncleared debt with Sky the winner will not be able to take up the Prize until this debt has been fully cleared.
c) Sky reserves the right to refuse or withdraw the Prize if a winner or a party authorised by the winner to act on their behalf, threatens or abuses a Staff employee or otherwise conducts themselves in a manner that Sky reasonably regards as inappropriate, offensive or unlawful.
d) Delivery of 40” HD TV can take up to 28 working days from the day that the winner is notified.