4 night trip to Boston for 2
Post your ANSWER, NAME and PHONE NUMBER on a stamped postcard or back of a sealed envelope to:
PO Box 67401
Answer: A) Cheers
This Competition closes for entries via telephone call and text/SMS at 10am on Monday 8th December 2014.
Competition closes for postal entries at 5pm on Thursday 11th December, 2014.
15 - 1: Boston Holiday Competition Week Commencing: 1st December: Additional Terms and Conditions
These terms relate specifically to the PRS Competition promoted on the “Fifteen To One” television programmes (“Programme”) being broadcast from Monday 1st December 2014 (“this Competition”). This Competition is also governed by General PRS Competition Terms and Conditions that apply to all PRS Competitions run by Channel 4 so please make sure to click here to read them.
Opening/closing date & time:
• This Competition shall be open for entries from 2pm on Monday 1st December 2014.
• This Competition closes for entries via telephone call and text/SMS at 10am on Monday 8th December 2014.
• Competition closes for postal entries at 5pm on Thursday 11th December, 2014.
How to enter & cost of entry:
To enter this Competition, answer the competition entry question stated in the Programme (which, for the avoidance of doubt, is the same as shown above), via:
• Telephone Call - call 09039 59 4004 and follow the recorded instructions to answer the competition entry question. Entries are limited to 3 per telephone. If you enter a second time from the same telephone number, you will automatically be entered a third time for free. The answer given for your second entry is the answer that will be automatically entered a third time. Up to 3 entries may be submitted per telephone number. Each call costs no more than £1.50 from BT landlines. Other networks may be higher and from mobiles considerably more.
• Text/SMS – send a SMS text to 68844 with A, B or C to indicate your answer to the question. Entries are limited to 3 per telephone. Enter a second time from the same mobile number and you will automatically be entered a third time for free. The answer given for your second entry is the answer that will be automatically entered a third time. Up to 3 entries may be submitted per telephone number. Each of the SMS entrant’s chargeable SMS text entries costs £1.50 plus one standard network rate message. If you do not want to receive SMS marketing texts about similar products and services, please add NO INFO at the end of your SMS text entry.
• Postal entry – Post your ANSWER, NAME and PHONE NUMBER on a stamped postcard or back of a sealed envelope to:
PO Box 67401
There is one (1) prize of a four (4) night trip to Boston.
The trip to Boston is for two (2) people travelling together. At least one member of the party must be aged 21 or over. Please note that either the winner or their companion will need a current and valid credit card with available funds sufficient to cover the cost of any additional extras. Where the winner’s companion is aged under 18 years old, the companion must have prior parental or guardian permission to accompany the winner when taking up the prize.
The prize offered includes the following: Return Economy Class flights from a London airport to Boston; Return taxi transfers from the airport to the hotel; four (4) nights staying at the Omni Parker House in a deluxe twin / double room on a room only basis and comprehensive travel insurance (excluding pre-existing medical conditions).
The prize must be taken before 31st October 2015 but cannot be taken from 15th December 2014 to 9th January 2015 and 30th March to 10th April 2015. All travel must be completed within the time-frame stated within these terms and conditions. Extensions to the validity of the prize will not be allowed unless first authorised by Channel 4.
All holiday locations and dates are subject to availability. Travel will be subject to flight and hotel availability at the date of booking the trip.
The prize winner must book their trip at least six weeks in advance of their preferred departure date. Once booked, the prize cannot be altered or amended.
The prize excludes ground transfers in the UK, additional meals and drinks which are not included in the prize, additional excursions, attractions, additional treatments, gratuities, personal expenses, visas and vaccinations where required and all other costs and arrangements not expressly included in the prize.
Neither Channel 4 nor Cloud Nine will accept responsibility for hotels / tours / transport companies etc. being unavailable, withdrawn or amended. In the event of this, Cloud Nine will endeavour to offer a suitable alternative.
Any amendments made by the prize winner after the booking is confirmed may be subject to administration charges levied by the specific supplier. Any such charges will be the responsibility of the winner.
Passports must be valid for travel with a minimum of six (6) months on the date of departure from the UK when taking up the trip. Passports and Visas are the responsibility of and at the cost of the prize winner. For all US trips, UK Passport holders must hold a valid ESTA (electronic tourist visa) from the US Embassy, which can be applied for online prior to travel. Anyone not holding an ESTA will be refused boarding at check in or turned back from the US upon arrival without exception. Neither Channel 4 nor Cloud Nine can be held responsible if the prize winner or any of the travelling party fails to obtain the required travel documentation.
There is no cash alternative or refund for unused portions of the prize. The prize is non-transferrable.
Comprehensive travel insurance is included in the prize; however it does not cover pre-existing medical conditions and has an upper age limit of 79 years. In the event that, upon the winner applying for the cover, cover is not granted, the winner must seek adequate cover for the travelling party from another insurer. This will be the prize winner’s responsibility and proof of such insurance will be required prior to departure. A cash contribution, equivalent to the cost of the cover declined, will be made directly to the winner upon presentation of proof of the requisite cover.
The prize winner and their party (where applicable) are responsible for and must comply with any health advice / regulations / inoculations required by any destination country. Any associated costs for this are the responsibility of the prize winner and their party (where applicable). Please note, it is recommended that the winner and their companion follow advice from the British Foreign & Commonwealth Office in respect of travelling outside of the UK before taking up the prize.
It is the responsibility of the winner to inform Cloud Nine of any wheelchair or similar access requirements for the winner and/or their companion when taking up the prize. It is the responsibility of the winner to ensure that the travelling party adheres to the travel itinerary and other relevant safety instructions as set out by Cloud Nine.
Transport between home and the UK departure/arrival point is the responsibility of the prize winner unless otherwise stated in the competition.
Accommodation kindly provided by Omni Parker House