Closing date: 24 August 2017
Prize: A 5 night trip to Miami
· Return flights for two in economy class from a London/Manchester airport of our choice to Miami International Airport
· Five (5) nights’ accommodation for two at South Beach Hotel (or equivalent 3*- 4* hotel) based on the prize winner and their companion sharing a Superior City View room (subject to availability)
· A bite to eat in El Mago De Las Fritas. The inspiration behind the Miami Slice to the value of $200 dollars (which will be provided to the winner in cash) Booking and travel to the restaurants are the responsibility of the winner and the promotor will not be responsible for or have any liability for the provision of these.
· A Visit to Wynwood Tap Room ( or equilvalent
· A Helicopter Tour from our choice of company
· Speedboat Tour from our choice of company
1. Terms and conditions - To participate in this competition, users must answer the qualifying question.
This competition will run from [04 July 2017] until 23:59 on [24 August 2017]. Entries made by direct reply to this T&C page will not be accepted.
2. There will be 1 winners who will be selected at random after the competition deadline of 23:59 on [24 Aug 2017] who has fulfilled the criteria in 1) above. Entries made after this point will not be counted.
3. The contest is open to residents of the United Kingdom (England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland) over except for Byron and Shortlist employees, all contractors and families or anyone directly connected with the organisation, and operators of its brands and concessions.
6. If you are the lucky winner, you will need to provide your email address, contact phone number and home address as instructed at the time of being announced as our winner. Further details will then be provided by Byron
7. We reserve the right to provide an alternative prize of equal or greater value in the event of unforeseen circumstances.
8. Only one entry per person will be accepted.
9. No purchase is necessary, however you will need an internet connection. No refund may be claimed for expenses incurred in participating in the promotion, including in relation to the use of the internet.
10. We reserve the right to exclude any entries which we believe to be inappropriate, fraudulent or based on misconduct.
11. The prize is non-transferable, non-refundable and cannot be exchanged for any cash alternatives in whole or in part.
12. The winner will have 48 hours to claim their prize from the date that they are announced as a winner. After this time we reserve the right to select a new winner.
14. By taking part in this promotion, all participants consent to us collecting, storing and using their personal data submitted with their entry for the purposes of this promotion.
15. Any personal data relating to participants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be used for marketing purposes without the individual's prior consent.
16. The promoter does not accept responsibility for entries that are lost, damaged or delayed. For example, as a result of network, system development, computer or telecommunications failures or fault of any kind - including any hardware, programming code, databases or software used in the promotion.
17. Winners may be required to participate in related publicity without further reward. E.g.: be photographed for website/newspaper stories, provide a short statement about their win.
18. The promoter reserves the right to withdraw or amend without notice this promotion in the event of any unforeseen circumstances outside of its reasonable control.
19. This promotion and these terms and conditions are governed by English law and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
20. Promoter: Byron Hamburgers Ltd, Byron Hamburgers, First Floor, 14-15 Berners Street, London, W1T 3LJ, Company Registration No.07228130, VAT No.178 2206 04. www.byronhamburgers.com
By entering this competition you will be signed up to the Mr Hyde email service.
Only one entry is permitted per household via online route of entry, and no bulk or third party entries are permitted.
Competitions are open to all UK residents (over the age of 18 in alcohol, tobacco or travel-related competitions, and in other cases as stated) except our employees, the companies or organisations with whom the competition or offer is being run, their agents, or anyone directly connected with the promotion.
Proof of entry will not be accepted as proof of receipt of entry.
If we run a competition or offer with a promoter where that promoter is responsible for the provision of the offer or prizes then Shortlist Media Ltd will not be responsible for or have any liability for the provision of those offers or prizes.
ShortList Media Ltd and any associated promoters, bear no responsibility for any entry which is incorrectly submitted, lost, damaged, incomplete or received after the closing date.
We reserve in all cases the right to replace the stated prizes with other prizes that we consider to be of broadly equivalent value. We offer no cash alternative for non-cash prizes, and prize winners must accept prizes in the form offered. Prizes are not refundable or transferable.
The winner may be required to sign a statement proving their eligibility/liability.
Detail of the winner(s) can be obtained by sending a SAE marked with the name of the competition to Shortlist Media Ltd, 26-34 Emerald Street, London WC1N 3QA, United Kingdom within 21 days of the closing date of the promotion.
All entrants to competitions and offers are deemed to have accepted these rules and agree to be bound by them, and agree to co-operate in any publicity that may arise which may include their name or image being used on websites, magazines or mobile services at any time as a result of the competition.
We reserve the right to disqualify or not award a prize to an entrant who in our opinion has not entered in to the spirit of these terms and conditions or the intention of the competition.
Suppliers cannot be held responsible for the breakdown in communication systems that may result in a entry not being registered.
The decision of the judges is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
Winners will be selected at random from all correct entries.
Prizes cannot be exchanged or refunded and there is no cash alternative. The prize is non-transferrable.
The promoter of any of our competitions reserves the right to exchange all of part of the prize to that of equal or greater value.
If you do not wish to receive details of future related offers from ShortList and selected third parties please inform us along with your name and address in writing to: Shortlist Media Ltd, 26-34 Emerald Street, London, WC1N 3QA or [email protected]