5 night trip to Rio carnival Brazil
Monthly prizes x100 vouchers plus 1 grand prize of a trip for 2 to Rio Carnival in Brazil!
Good luck all.
Short Terms & Conditions of Entry
1. UK only. 18+. Monthly Draw 1.05.14 - 30.11.14. Max one prize per person. Normal exclusions apply
2. Prize: 1 x Holiday to Rio Carnival for 2. 700 x Greene King £1.25 off next purchase of our fine ales. Redeemable at participating supermarkets.
3. See www.triptoriocarnival.co.uk for entry and full T&Cs.
Full Terms & Conditions of Entry
1. The Promoter is Greene King Brewing and Retailing Ltd Westgate Brewery, Bury St Edmunds, Suffolk IP33 1QT, United Kingdom.
2. Who can enter: You can enter this promotion if you are a resident of the UK only and aged 18 or over. Entry is not open to: Employees of Greene King, their immediate families; agencies or anyone else professionally connected with this promotion. We may require any information that we consider reasonably necessary in order to verify your eligibility.
3. How to enter: To enter: Visit www.triptoriocarnival.co.uk and enter your date of birth, name, telephone number and e-mail address where indicated. Please ensure you enter the correct details otherwise your entry will be invalid.
4. Promotion details: This promotion has 2 parts: the Monthly draw and the Holiday Draw.
5. The Draws
To take part in the Monthly Draw Promotion, you must enter between 9am on 1st May 2014 and 9am on 30th November 2014.
Each entry will go into a monthly Draw, held on the last working day of every month up to 30th November 2014. Maximum one prize per person.
The Draw will be conducted for us by an independent 3rd party. 100 winners will be picked every month. If you win, we’ll notify you by email within 2 working days of it being held and you will be automatically sent £1.25 off voucher within 28 days
The Holiday Draw:
To take part in the Holiday Draw Promotion, you must enter between 9am on 1st May 2014 and 9am on 30th November 2014.
We’ll hold the draw on 30th November 2014 for all valid entries received between 1st May 2014 and 9am on 30th November 2014. The draw will be conducted by an independent 3rd party. You’ll know if you’ve been entered into the Holiday Draw because you’ll receive an on-screen message at the time you enter.
1 x Holiday to Rio for 2 people which includes Return economy flights from London to Rio de Janeiro, Brazil, return airport transfers including meet & greet at the airport, 5 nights at a 4 star hotel in Rio with double room including breakfast, tickets to the world famous Samba School Parade including: Marvel at the colourful & cultural processions from each of Rio's samba schools, hotel pick-up & drop-off, half day tour to the famous Corcovado Mountain & statue of Christ the Redeemer - travelling through the TijucaRain Forest by train to Corcovado Mountain for views of Rio, including hotel pick up and drop off, Travel insurance, ABTA, ATOL, IPP & worldwide public liability insurance. Pre-existing medical conditions will not be covered.
Unless stated, the prize does not include spending money, any taxes, food costs or any other incidental expenditure which the winners may incur in connection with the Prize as the winners will be responsible for these costs themselves.
The Prize must be booked by 31st December 2014 and taken between Thursday 12th February and Tuesday 17th February 2015. Once made, a booking cannot be altered.
Each winner will also be responsible for taking their own health and travel advice in relation to their prize including any visas required.
The prize has no cash alternative in whole or in part and is not transferrable and, unless otherwise agreed in writing by the us, the prizes will only be awarded directly to the winners.
6. You must submit your own entry and must not use any software or other method to submit multiple entries. Bulk entries made from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted.
7. Entries will be limited to 1 per person per day.
8. We may, at our sole discretion, opt to re-award your prize to a reserve winner selected on the same basis as you in any of the following circumstances: (i) if you win a prize and we are unable to contact you within 28 days of our first attempt to do so; (ii) if you win any prize and are disqualified for any reason; (iii) if you win any prize and you are unable to accept it for any reason.
9. Winners will be required to take part in publicity with no recompense.
10. We reserve the right to refuse to award a prize or withdraw prize entitlement and/or refuse further participation in the promotion and disqualify the participant where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these conditions or any instructions forming part of this promotions entry requirements or otherwise where a participant has gained unfair advantage in participating in the promotion or won using fraudulent means.
11. We reserve the right to cancel or amend the promotion and/or vary these conditions in the event of circumstances outside our reasonable control, or otherwise where fraud, abuse, and/or an error (human or computer) affects or could affect the proper operation of this promotion or the awarding of prizes, and only where circumstances make this unavoidable. In these circumstances, we would always endeavour to minimise the effect to participants in order to avoid undue disappointment.
12. Our decision is final on all matters related to this promotion.
13. To the fullest extent allowed by law, we will not be liable to you in respect of your inability to enter due to: (i) problems with your internet connection or hardware; or (ii) www.triptoriocarnival.co.uk being unavailable for any period of time.
14. We will use the personal information we collect from you in order to administer this promotion. We won’t use this information in any other way unless you have given us your consent to do so.
15. For the details of the winners of the Promotion, please send a self-addressed envelope clearly marked ‘Win a trip to the Rio Carnival’ with details of your request to: Rio Carnival Promotion Manager at Greene King Brewing and Retailing Ltd Westgate Brewery, Bury St Edmunds, Suffolk IP33 1QT within 3 months of the closing date.
16. These terms and conditions will be interpreted and applied on the basis of English law and the English and Welsh courts will have exclusive jurisdiction in respect of any dispute.
17. The Promoter encourages responsible drinking and would direct consumers to read http://www.drinkaware.co.uk/ for more information.