Win a 5 Star Break for Two to Marrakech
A magical country, a little over 3 hours away
Morocco is a unique and precious country that greets every guest in the most civilised, welcoming way. The colours, flavours and character of Morocco are a rich blend of Arabic and European culture. It's extraordinary that you can jump on a plane in London and, just south of Europe, find yourself in this magical land.
Experience the hustle and bustle of the souk at the heart of every Moroccan city, and the spectacle of the Djema El Fnaa night market. Visit UNESCO World Heritage sites, and explore centuries of history through architecture and decorative arts. Explore the Atlas Mountains, or soak up the sun on the beach. Morocco is a country of enormous contrast so it's never too soon to pay your first visit. And with average temperatures of 20 degrees in Agadir in January, with 9 hours of sunshine per day, where better to find a bit of winter sunshine…
Now's the time to go
Enter our competition for the chance to win a 5 night 5 star break for two to Marrakech. In association with the Moroccan National Tourist Board and Royal Air Maroc, we're offering half board stay in a 5 star hotel, including flights and transfers*.
Just answer the question below and register for a chance to win.
• Competition end date 31.12.14
• Passengers must be aged 18 and above from date of entry
• Based on two people sharing one hotel room
• Travel time not valid on UK school or bank holidays
• Airport taxes included
• Transfers in Morocco included. Transfers in the UK not included.
• Prize-winner agrees to be featured in press releases by Moroccan National Tourist Office / Royal Air Maroc including images and interviews.