a £500 Headmasters gift card plus a year's supply of hair care products from Paul Mitchell
Headmasters is giving away a £500 voucher to be used on what you want, when you want.* To top it off your prize will also include a year's supply of hair care products from Paul Mitchell to continue your salon experience at home. From shampoo and conditioner to brushes and treatments, your hair will never have a dull moment! So go on-your hair deserves it!
Enter your details.
Completion message :
THANK YOU FOR ENTERING AND GOOD LUCK!
1) The Promotion is open to residents of the United Kingdom who are aged 18 years or over, except employees of Headmasters and Paul Mitchell and Condé Nast Publications Limited or their affiliated companies, their families, cohabitants, agents or anyone professionally connected with the Promotion.
2) No purchase is necessary for entry into the Promotion. Entries received after the relevant closing date will not be accepted.
3) Entries must be received no later than 23:59 on the 31st December 2014. Only one entry per valid email address is permitted. Only fully completed entry forms will be accepted. Incomplete or unreadable entries will be disqualified.
4) No responsibility is accepted for any entries that are incomplete, unreadable, ineligible, corrupted, lost or delayed or are unable to be sent due to technical or any other reason, or for any charge by the sender's network for repeat entries.
5) Paul Mitchell and Headmasters are giving one (1) winner a £500 Headmasters gift card to use on services valid for 24 months from date of issue. The winner will also receive a yearâ€™s supply of haircare products from Paul Mitchell. Please note only one (1) prize per person.
6) The one (1) winner will be the first entry drawn at random from all valid and completed entries. The winner will be notified by email within 14 days of the relevant draw. The results of the free prize draw are final and no correspondence will be entered into. If a winner cannot be contacted within 21 days of the relevant draw, the promoter reserves the right at its absolute discretion to withdraw prize entitlement and award the prize to a substitute winner drawn at the same time as the original. The prize is non-transferable and there is no cash alternative for the prize. The decision of the Digital Director is final.
7) At the promoter's discretion the promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize or any items within it for items of equivalent or greater value, if in all reasonable circumstances the promoter is unable to offer the intended prize(s).
8) The prize winner's name and county of residence can be obtained by sending a letter within 14 days following the free prize draw to: Condé Nast Publications Limited, Digital Advertising, Vogue House, Hanover Square, London, W1S 1JU
9) All entries become and remain the property of the promoter.
10) By submitting an entry, entrants acknowledge and accept these terms and conditions and agree that the winner agrees that their name and county of residence may be released if they win a prize, and consent to any post-event publicity.
11) You can opt-out at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link at the bottom of every email or by contacting Condé Nast Publications Limited and asking to be removed from our mailing list.
12) The promoter retains sole discretion to withhold prizes without liability if in its view a winner is ineligible, the entry is invalid or a winner does not meet the necessary requirements as set out in these terms and conditions. The promoter reserves the right to withdraw or amend the Promotion in the event of unforeseen circumstances or circumstances outside of its control.
13) Condé Nast Publications Limited is the promoter of this competition and can be contacted at Vogue House, 1 Hanover Square, London, W1S 1JU.
14) Entry must be made by the entrant, only at the Entry Site www.glamourmagazine.co.uk/promotions/headmasters. Entries made by any other individual or any entity, and/or originating at any other Internet web site of email address, including but limited to commercial competitions, subscription, notification and/or entering service sites, will be declared invalid and disqualified from this free prize draw. The use of any device to automate the entry process is prohibited.
15) To the extent permitted by law, the promoter excludes all liability whatsoever to entrants and the winner in relation to the Promotion and the prize(s) to be awarded.
16) The Promotion and these terms and conditions are governed by English law and are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.