A £500 shopping spree at Dunelm
Give your home a whole new look with a £500 gift card to spend at Dunelm – there are five up for grabs!
Planning to spruce up your interiors in time for summer? Maybe you’d like to add to your current scheme with fresh artwork and soft furnishings, or maybe you’re plotting to experiment with an up-and-coming trend. Either way, décor updates can be costly – even shopping for small accessories can set you back more than you bargained for. That’s why we’ve teamed up with Dunelm to offer you the chance to win a £500 gift card to help you pep up your pad for less. We’ve got five up for grabs, which can be used in stores across the UK. Stocking everything from furniture to the finishing flourishes, Dunelm really is your one-stop shop when it comes to home furnishing. And whether you’re a fan of florals or are mad for metallics, there’s something to make every interiors enthusiast smile. Fancy introducing a more sophisticated feel for summer 2017? Dunelm’s ever-popular Elements brand has a Mid-Century influence (think accents of ochre and orange, plus fruit, leaf and geometric prints) that’s ideal for adding a fresh new feel to your home.
Enter the answer and your details for your chance to win!
What can not be bought at Dunelm?
Answer : Cat Food
Completion message :
Thank you for entering the competition
1. Competitions are open to all residents of Great Britain and Ireland. Generally the age limit will be 18 years apart from where competitions are specifically opened to persons under that age. Each competition may only be entered once by each entrant. Entrants suspected of submitting multiple entries may have all their entries rejected.
2. Employees of Hubert Burda Media UK or their families are not eligible to enter.
3. Hubert Burda Media UK accepts no liability for any aspect of the prize to the fullest extent permitted by UK law.
4. Prizes do NOT include travel, subsistence, food, drink and accommodation unless otherwise stated. Winners must make their own way safely and responsibly to and from the venue. Winners must provide their own travel, health or other insurances where necessary or advisable to do so.
5. Subject to Hubert Burda Media UK's right as set out above, the prize is as specified and there is no cash alternative to prizes. Prizes are non-transferable.
6. Whilst every effort is made to ensure prizes are consistent with those offered, we reserve the right to change prizes in the event of unforeseen circumstances. If any prize winner cannot take a prize for any reason, including by reason of inconvenient dates, ill health, inability to travel etc, then Hubert Burda Media UK may seek an alternative prize winner who is able to receive the prize in the manner offered and shall be under no obligation to change the prize or offer any alternative.
7. Hubert Burda Media UK reserves the right to take action (including any legal action it considers appropriate) against any person in breach of any term or condition of any competition.
8. The editor's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
9. Hubert Burda Media UK may change the terms and conditions (including these terms and conditions) that apply to any competition at its discretion. Any such changes may be posted on this website or otherwise notified to entrants. It is the responsibility of entrants to check thoroughly the terms and conditions that apply to each competition.
Additional terms and conditions
1) Competition closes at midnight on 31st March 2017. The winner will be notified after the closing date.
2) Five winners will receive a £500 voucher to spend at Dunelm stores only. Subject to availability, non transferable or refundable.
3) No cash alternative will be given.
4) Open to residents in the UK (mainland), over age of 18, except employees of Hubert Burda Media UK and Dunelm.
5) Only one entry per person.
6) The winner must be willing to participate in publicity if required.
7) The editor’s decision is final. Correspondence will not be entered into.
8) The winners are selected at random, from correct entries received, after the competition end date. Prize is valid for six weeks after the date of the draw and the prize will be withdrawn if it is not claimed within this period.
9) Hubert Burda Media UK and Dunelm may use your details to advise of products and services. Details are occasionally available to vetted companies.
10) Allow 8-10 weeks from selection to completion.
11) Reproduction of this competition, in whole or part, without written permission is prohibited. Hubert Burda Media UK reserves the right to prosecute offending parties.
The cookies used on this website conform to EU regulations and perform one of two functions: analytical tracking or storing live user sessions. Cookies used for analytic tracking determines variables such as whether or not you are a returning visitor. Cookies set for you session as a 'live' user are regarded as necessary because the system would not work without them. If you do not want us to save cookies on your machine, you must leave the site or disable cookies in your browser settings.
Hubert Burda Media UK is registered in England. Registered number: LP10263. Registered office: The Tower, Phoenix Square, Colchester, Essex, CO4 9HU.