a £500 shopping spree!
So, your Christmas shopping is almost done but you’re feeling like you deserve a little treat yourself, right?
Well you’re in luck! To celebrate the countdown to Christmas we’re giving you the chance to win a whopping £500 to spend in-store!
To enter simply tell us how many maids you’d find ‘a milking’ in the Christmas song ‘Twelve Days of Christmas’.
a) Eight >>>>>> my answer
Terms & Conditions
1. The competition is open to UK only and entrants must be aged 16 or over at the time of entry.
2. The competition is not open to members or employees or their immediate family of River Island, their subsidiaries, associated companies, agents or anyone connected with the draw.
3. No purchase necessary.
4. No alternative cash prizes.
5. There will be 1 winner, who will win:
Prize – 1 x £500 River Island gift card to be redeemed in River Island stores.
6. The competition will open at 10.00am (GMT) Friday 16th December 2016. To enter, complete the entry form above and answer the following question correctly:
How many maids would you find ‘a milking’ in the Christmas song ‘Twelve Days of Christmas’.
7. Closing date for entries is 4.00pm (GMT) Monday 19th December 2016.
8. The winner will be the first valid entry drawn from all entries that answered the questions correctly and were received by the closing date.
9. The judging and draw will take place by 5.30pm (GMT) by Tuesday 20th December 2016 and the winner will be contacted by this time via email.
10. The winner must claim their prize by 5.00pm (GMT) Tuesday 3rd January 2017. How to claim details will be provided with the winners’ notification.
11. Only one entry per person will be counted as a valid entry. Responsibility cannot be accepted (and River Island shall not be liable) for lost or delayed entries due to technical faults.
12. No alternative prizes will be awarded. The prize is not transferable in the event of fraud, abuse, and/or an error affecting the proper operation of the promotion, including the allocation of more prizes than are available.
13. In the event the winner fails to claim a prize within the time limit or is otherwise disqualified from the competition, that prize will be withdrawn and the entry will be void.
14. Events may occur that render the competition itself or the awarding of the prizes impossible due to reasons beyond the control of River Island and entrants agree that no liability shall attach to River Island as a result thereof.
15. The winner may be required to take part in post-event publicity.
16. By submitting an entry entrants acknowledge and accept these terms and conditions.
17. River Island’s decision is final and no correspondence or other communication will be entered into regarding the competition other than as specifically contemplated in these rules.
18. The name and county of the winner will be available until June 2017 and can be obtained by sending a request and return SAE to the Marketing Dept at River Island’s address below.
19. The PROMOTER: River Island Clothing Co. Ltd, Chelsea House, Westgate, London, W5 1DR. The Promoter is a registered data user under the Data Protection Act 1998. No provisions of these terms & conditions shall affect any statutory rights of entrants. “River Island” is the registered trademark of River Island Clothing Co. Ltd.