A £6,000 CARIBBEAN HOLIDAY TO THE LUSH TROPICAL PARADISE OF ANTIGUA
Tucked away on a secluded 100 acre peninsula on the coast is Antigua’s most famous address, the St James’s Club, a lush tropical playground with breathtaking ocean views and two white sand beaches.
At Neutradol we love fresh air so we are giving you an opportunity to win this refreshing luxurious Caribbean holiday for two to Antigua, which is worth up to £6,000.
This exclusive hideaway has a long standing reputation for service and a place where you can retreat from the world and enjoy an array of island water based complimentary activities.
The calm waters are ideal for swimming and there are six distinctive swimming pools, a spa, tennis courts and a fitness area. As well as being all-inclusive there are four restaurants to choose from with everything from casual to Continental cuisine. To find out more about the St James’s Club go to http://www.travelrewardscompany.co.uk
For a chance for you and your guest to win this holiday to Antigua simply answer the question, complete the form and click to enter.
This competition closes on 31st December 2014 and the winner will be notified within 14 days.
Why is Neutradol different to other deodorizers?
Answer : It destroys all bad odours
Completion message :
Thank you for entering our competition. Good luck.
1. The prize draw is open to all citizens of the UK except employees of MS George Limited and their agents or their families. Only one entry is permitted per person. No purchase is necessary.
2. To be valid entries must be received on or before 31st December 2014.
The winner and their partner will receive return flights from London to Antigua, transfers and 7 nights on an all-inclusive basis at St James’s Club and Villa and excludes Bank Holidays and the Easter period and must be taken before 31st October 2015.
There is no cash or other alternative to the prize stated and the prize is not transferable and no part or parts of the prize may be substituted for other benefits, items or additions.
3. Prior to departure the winner must purchase comprehensive travel insurance either from the agent supplying the holiday or through their own source.
4. The judge’s decision is final and binding on the entrants. No correspondence will be entered into.
5. No responsibility can be accepted for entries lost, delayed, mislaid or damaged.