7-night, 4* B&B stay in beautiful Croatia (flights included!) for two people
Amazing landscapes, beaches and sun - what more could you want? Enter our competition to win an amazing holiday to Croatia including return flights for two people!
We've partnered with icelolly.com to give you an incredible 7-night, 4* B&B stay in beautiful Croatia (flights included!) for two people. Go ahead, fill in your details below and you could be the lucky winner:
The competition opens on 14 June 2017 and ends at 11:59 pm on 16 July 2017. All entries after the closing date will be disqualified.
To participate in this competition, entrants need to enter their details in the form on the competition page and submit online at Daily Star. By submitting a competition entry, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms and conditions.
No purchase is necessary.
(a) The Prize for the winner consists of the following:
Return economy flights from a UK airport to Croatia
7 nights, 4 star bed & breakfast accommodation in a hotel
Return overseas transfers including ground to and from the hotel for two adults
(b) Accommodation is based on two adults sharing a twin or double room.
(c) Subject to availability, the winner will be able to choose the UK departure airport.
(d) If applicable, the holiday prize excludes;
Any departure and/or arrival taxes
Ground transfers to and from the UK departure airport
Excursions, attractions, treatments, and car hire
Travel insurance, spending money and any other personal expenses
Visas and vaccinations
5. The holiday
(a) The holiday is provided by Icelolly Marketing Limited whose registered office address is at Park Row House, 19-20 Park Row, Leeds, West Yorkshire, LS1 5JF
(b) From the date of being awarded the holiday giveaway, the chosen holiday must be booked within three (3) months of notifying the Prize winner. Travel must be within a twelve (12) month period following the booking otherwise the prize will be withdrawn. Icelolly.com reserves the right to specify the exact departure airport, resort and accommodation. It is the responsibility of the Prize winner to ensure that they and their party have valid passports, travel insurance and obtain any necessary vaccinations and visas for their trip.
(c) The Prize excludes departures from the 22 July 2017 to 31 August 2017; 18 December 2017 to 1 January 2018; 23 March 2018 to 6 April 2018; and 20 July 2018 to 31 August 2018.
(d) The Prize winner must be a UK resident and aged 18 years or over at the date of entry.
(e) Once the booking has been confirmed in writing by Icelolly, any alteration to the booking will incur administrative charges, which are payable by the holiday Prize winner.
6. All elements of the Prize are subject to availability, The Prize is non-transferable and the winner is not entitled to a cash alternative. However, we reserve the right to offer a cash alternative if for any reason the Prize is no longer available or suitable.
7. The winners will be contacted by Northern & Shell/Express Newspaper/Icelolly in order to be given the Prizes.
8. Entrants must be resident in the UK and if aged 18 or under must have permission from an adult to enter.
9. There is a limit of one entry to the competition per person
10. Northern & Shell employees are excluded from participation.
11. The winner will be selected at random by a standard computer process and shall be notified by email.
12. It is the entrant’s responsibility to ensure that the contact details and email address they provide upon registration and entry are valid and correct.
13. If the winner fails to provide an address/ valid email address for delivery of the prize within one calendar month of notification of their win or fails to meet any of the eligibility requirements, this may result in forfeiture of the Prize and the we reserve the right to disqualify the winner (without further liability to Northern and Shell, and Express Newspapers) and offer the Prize to the next eligible entrant.
14. The winner and their guests may be included in publicity material including being featured in icelolly.com social media, and by entering into this competition, entrants consent their name and image being used by us for publicity purposes in the event that they win.
15. By submitting your competition entry and any accompanying material, you agree to:
(a) assign to Northern and Shell, and Express Newspapers all your intellectual property rights with full title guarantee; and
(b) waive all moral rights
in and to your competition entry and otherwise arising in connection with your entry to which you may now or at any time in the future be entitled under the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988 as amended from time to time and under all similar legislation from time to time in force anywhere in the world.
16. You agree to grant Northern and Shell, Express Newspapers and to Icelolly Marketing Limited a non-exclusive, worldwide, irrevocable licence, for the full period of any intellectual property rights in the competition entry and any accompanying materials, to use, display, publish, transmit, copy, edit, alter, store, re-format and sub-licence the competition entry and any accompanying materials for such purposes.
17. By entering the competition, you agree that any personal information provided by you with the competition entry may be held and used only by Northern and Shell, and Express Newspapers or their agents and suppliers to administer the competition.
18. Details of Prize Winner will be available on request.
20. The Daily Star website’s terms and conditions can be found here: http://www.dailystar.co.uk/terms-and-conditions