Terms & Conditions
1. The promoter of this competition is Robinson Club GmBH which has its principal office address at Karl-Wiechert Allee 4, 30625 Hannover Germany and is a company registered in Germany under company number B 54346 (the “Promoter”).
2. There will be one (1) winner of this competition. The winner will win the following prize:
One (1) voucher for the ROBINSON Club Quinta da Ria resort in Portugal (the “Prize”) which includes:
- Seven (7) nights for two (2) adults or alternatively one (1) adult and one (1) child in a standard double/twin room at the ROBINSON Club Quinta da Ria (Portugal);
- All-inclusive board which includes all meals in the main restaurant as well as alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks (excluding selected wines, sparkling wines or spirits).
- Return economy flights including a total of two (2) pieces of checked baggage from any London airport (dependent on availability of flights) to Faro (Portugal). Luggage allowance may vary dependant on airline;
- Available for the Club Quinta da Ria 2017 summer season (7 April 2017 to 5 November 2017 subject to availability);
- Return transfers from Faro airport to ROBINSON Club Quinta da Ria;
- Free access to a range of leisure facilities including; a selection of Groupfitness and Body&Mind classes, gym, tennis, soccer, entertainment, shows, sauna and beach-volleyball (subject to availability)
The Prize does not include travel insurance, transfers to the UK airport or other incidental costs and expenses. Upgrades and certain activities may be subject to additional restrictions and costs. Booking terms and conditions apply; see relevant brochure or www.robinson.com for details.
3. The Prize is provided by the Promoter.
4. If the winner cannot redeem the Prize due to personal reasons no alternatives can be offered. The Promoter will offer an alternative and equivalent prize only if there is no room availability for the entire summer season.
5. The winner must book their ROBINSON Club Quinta da Ria holiday by the 31 July 2017. The winner must have returned from their holiday before 5th November 2017. The Prize is offered subject to availability. The winner must liaise with the ROBINSON travel services team to arrange suitable dates by emailing ROBINSON Travel Service Department at [email protected]
, including the given voucher number (which is written directly on the voucher). The ROBINSON Travel Service will make and confirm the booking for the winner.
6. The winner is responsible for all expenses and arrangements not specifically included in the Prize including any necessary travel documents, passports and visas.
7. This competition is free to enter and no purchase is necessary.
8. This competition is open to residents in the UK (excluding Northern Ireland) aged eighteen (18) or over with access to the internet, excluding employees (including past employees) and immediate family (defined as parents, children, siblings, spouses and life partners) of the Promoter or of Time Inc. UK LTD (“TIUK”), publisher of Marie Claire, or affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising or promotion agencies of the Promoter or TIUK. Proof of eligibility must be provided upon request.
9. This competition will run on marieclaire.co.uk/robinsonclub.
10. To enter this competition, you must choose the correct answer to a question and submit the answer along with your valid contact details as per the instructions on the competition website.
11. This competition will open at 12 noon 9 June 2017 and the closing date is 23.59 on 5 July 2017.
12. You can only enter this competition online via the link to the competition website specified above. Entry made online from agents or third parties or entries using methods generated by a script, macro or the use of automated devices will be void. Use of a false name or address will result in disqualification. The Promoter cannot be held responsible for network, computer or software failures of any kind which may restrict or delay the sending or receipt of your entry. The Promoter is not responsible for entries not received and/or any lost entries. Incomplete or corrupted entries will not be accepted. Entries will only be accepted if they comply with all entry instructions.
13. Only one (1) entry per person may be submitted. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries unsuccessfully submitted.
14. Entries must be made directly by the person entering this competition. By submitting an entry, you agree to be bound by these Competition Terms.
15. The winner will be drawn at random from all eligible and correct entries received by the closing date. The decision of the Promoter is final and no correspondence will be entered into over this decision.
16. The winner will be notified by the Promoter by email on or before Friday 14 July 2017. The Prize voucher will be emailed on or before 21 July 2017.
17. Reasonable efforts will be made to contact the winner. If the winner cannot be contacted within seven (7) days, or if the winner is unable to accept their Prize or unable to comply with these Competition Terms, the Promoter reserves the right to offer the Prize to the next eligible entrant drawn at random.
18. Failure to respond and/or provide information requested, or failure to meet the eligibility requirements, may result in forfeiture of the Prize.
19. The Prize is subject to availability and the Promoters full booking terms and conditions apply. The Prize is as stated, is not transferable to another individual and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The Prize cannot be used in conjunction with any other special offer.
20. The Promoter reserves the right to amend or alter these terms of competitions at any time and reject entries from entrants not entering into the spirit of this competition. Competitions may be modified or withdrawn at any time.
21. Insofar as is permitted by law, the Promoter, their agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the Prize. Your statutory rights are not affected.
22. If you are a winner of this competition, you agree that TIUK and the Promoter may use your name, photograph and town or county of residence to announce this competition and for any other reasonable and related promotional purposes, and you agree to co-operate with any other reasonable requests by TIUK and the Promoter relating to any post-winning publicity.
23. Details of the winner’s name and country of residence will be obtainable after the 31 August 2017 by writing to [email protected]
24. Any personal information, such as your name, age, address (including postcode) and/or email address will be used by TIUK and the Promoter in accordance with TIUK’s and the Promoters privacy policies available at www.timeincuk.com/privacy/ and www.robinson.com/en/en/data-protection/
25. In the event of a discrepancy between these Competition Terms and the details in the promotional material, these Competition Terms shall prevail.
26. These Competition Terms will be governed by English Law and you submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.