a 7-night all-inclusive stay for 2 adults and 2 children at a five-star hotel in Halkidiki, Greece
Take the Family and Oceania Club & Spa are offering one lucky family the chance to win a 7-night stay at this ultra-luxurious family hotel in Greece.
Overlooking the crystal-blue Aegean, the luxurious Oceania Club is a five-star ultra-all-inclusive resort 30 minutes from Thessaloniki international airport in northern Greece.
Oceania Club has a long natural sandy beach and is fringed by pines, olive groves and cypress trees. Dispersed amongst the 15 acres of well-groomed gardens, the spacious, elegant guest rooms and suites offer panoramic sea views with Mount Olympus in the background. Featuring a buffet restaurant and three à la carte restaurants, it has a wide choice of culinary options as well as offering its unique Dine-Out program whereby guests can enjoy authentic meals at local restaurants in the picturesque nearby town of Nea Moudania.
You will also find six superb bars serving international branded spirits and cocktails. The kids' clubs for children aged 4-16 years keep young guests busy while grown-ups can be pampered at the exclusive Anne Semonin Spa.
How many restaurants can you find at Oceania Club?
Answer : B: 4
Completion message :
Your entry* for our Oceania Club & Spa 7-night all-inclusive hotel stay competition has been confirmed. We wish you the very best of luck!
• The prize is subject to availability and cannot be transferred or exchanged for cash.
• The prize can be taken between 1st October and 1st November 2014 or between 27th March 2015 and 1st November 2015.
• The winner will be able to stay in a Junior Suite, which can accommodate 2 adults and up to 2 children under 12, for 7 nights on an all-inclusive basis.
• Stay dates exclude 1st July 2015 - 31st August 2015.
• Flights and airport transfers are NOT included and are the responsibility of the winner to arrange.
• Competition closes 18th July 2014.
• Winner will be notified by 22nd July 2014.