7 Night all inclusive trip to the Maldives for two + return flights
We have teamed up with Kuoni, the personal travel experts in Harrogate, to give away a 7 nights all inclusive holiday at the 4* Kuramathi Island Resort, Maldives. This Includes scheduled return economy flights from Manchester and resort speedboat transfers. To enter simply fill in the form below! Travel valid for 2017 and excludes Easter and Christmas. By entering this competition you're automatically opting in to marketing emails from Kuoni.
One of the Maldives’ larger islands, Kuramathi is ideal if you're seeking variety as well as relaxation. Pathways are set amongst the lush foliage, leading to the excellent facilities that are dotted around the island. There are two oceanfront infinity pools plus a lagoon-style pool shaded by palm trees, and snorkelling on the stunning house reef is possible directly from the beach.
For dining, you’ll be allocated a buffet restaurant determined by the location of your villa. With the All Inclusive package, you'll have the option to eat at other restaurants offering a great choice of cuisine – ranging from the popular Island Barbecue on the beach to Duniye, which serves up ‘fine dining world cuisine’ in the verdant heart of the island. Of the bars, favourites include the Sand Bar for sipping cocktails while burying your toes in the sand and the new Champagne Loft.
For EVERYONE that enters you will receive a £250 voucher off your next holiday with Kuoni. Also by entering this competition you're agreeing to more marketing material from Kuoni.
Good Luck, this is our biggest ever give away!
***I checked back 12 months on "Advanced Search" could not find a current poster for Stray FM.
1. The promoter is: Kuoni UK Ltd (company no 395623) whose registered office is at Kuoni House, Dorking, Surrey, RH5 4AZ.
2. Employees of Kuoni and their families, plus travel agents, are not eligible to enter.
3. The prize winner must be over 18 years of age and the competition is open to residents of the UK and Eire.
4. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
5. Closing date for entry will be Sunday 9th April 2017. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
6. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason and any automated entries will not be eligible to win.
7. The prize is a a stay in a garden or beach villa, for seven nights on an all inclusive basis based on two people sharing at Kuramathi, Maldives and includes return economy flights from Machester, including taxes, plus return speedboat transfers from Male to Kuramathi.
8. The prize excludes UK transfers and all other expenses, including travel insurance and activities, which are the responsibility of the prize winner and guest.
9. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice.
10. The prize must be taken and completed before 31 December 2017 and is subject to blackout dates, including Easter and Christmas.
11. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
12. No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
13. The winner will be notified by email and/or Phone on air. within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
14. The promoter will notify the winner how the prize will be distributed.
15. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
16. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
17. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
18. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material including social media, email and in Kuoni Magazine.
19. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.