No purchase or payment is necessary to enter or win.
Entry into the Sweepstakes is deemed full and unconditional acceptance of these terms and conditions. If you do not agree with these terms and conditions please do not enter the Sweepstakes. Please save or print a copy of this page for your records.
About the Promoter
1. The Promoter of this promotion is Monarch Airlines Limited (Company No: 00907593) of Prospect House, Prospect Way, London Luton Airport, Luton, LU2 9NU.
2. The flights Prize is provided by Monarch Airlines Limited. Flight terms and conditions apply and can be found at http://www.monarch.co.uk/terms/flights. The accommodation Prize Partner for this promotion is House Trip. Terms and conditions for House Trip apply and can be found on their website here http://www.housetrip.com/and in the FAQs here https://housetrip.zendesk.com/forums?locale=1. Please note this is not a package holiday.
1. The Sweepstakes is open to UK (England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland) citizens and/or permanent residency holders. All participants must be at least 18 years-old at the time of entering the promotion. Employees and their immediate families (being limited to spouses, parents and children) of the Promoter, the partners River Publishing and Housetrip, their printers and agents, the suppliers of the prizes and any companies associated with this promotion, are not eligible to enter.
2. All entries must be made directly by the person entering the competition. Using a false name or address will result in disqualification.
3. Internet access is required and Entrants must have an active personal email account.
1. The Sweepstakes begins on Wednesday 4 June 6pm BST and ends on 11:59am Monday 1 September 2014 BST (the “Promotion Period”). Promoter shall be the official time-keeper for the Sweepstakes, and Promoter’s computer shall be the official time-keeping device.
There are two entry methods available. Entrants are permitted use one entry method only. Duplicate entries will not be counted.
.1. Facebook entry
To enter the Sweepstakes via Facebook, (a) Enter full name and (b) email address in the Facebook application “Win Croatia Trip” ((a) and (b) collectively, a “Facebook Entry”). Entries posted on Facebook in any other way will not be counted.
a. Limit one (1) Facebook Entry per person/Facebook Account. Any attempt by any Entrant to obtain more than the stated number of Entries by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations and Facebook logins, or any other methods will void that Entrant's Entries and that Entrant may be disqualified. Individuals who enter via Facebook must be the authorised account holder of the Facebook account from which the Entry is made.
b. Internet access is required and Entrants must have an active personal Facebook account. If you do not have a Facebook account you will need to create one in order to participate – you will require an active email address in order to do this. See https://www.facebook.com/help/345121355559712 for more details.
c. Entries made will be subject to Facebook’s terms of service which can be found at https://www.facebook.com/legal/terms .
d. By submitting a Facebook Entry, each Entrant consents to receive, from the Promoter and/or Sweepstakes Administrator, a posted message on his/her Facebook wall page and/or, if applicable, an email notifying such Entrant that he/she is a Prize Winner. Entrants will be required to have a public Facebook account in order to receive posts. Entrants may change their settings back to “private” any time following the announcement of the winner. .
e. This Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. By submitting a Facebook Entry, you understand that you are submitting your information to Monarch Airlines Ltd and not to Facebook. By participating, you hereby release and hold harmless Facebook from any and all liability associated with this promotion.
.2. Monarch Website Entry
a. To enter the Sweepstakes visit http://www.monarch.co.uk/passport-magazine and click on “Croatia HouseTrip Competition”. (a) Enter full name and (b) email address in the application there ((a) and (b) collectively, a “Monarch Website Entry”).
b. Internet access is required and Entrants must have an active personal email account. If you do not have an email account you will need to create one in order to participate.
c. Limit one (1) entry per person via email. Any attempt by any Entrant to obtain more than the stated number of Entries by using multiple/identical email addresses, identities, registrations, logins or any other methods will void that Entrant's Entries and that Entrant may be disqualified. Individuals who enter via the Monarch website must be the authorised account holder of the email account with which the Entry is made.
d. By submitting a Monarch Website Entry, each Entrant consents to receive, from the Sweepstakes Administrator an email notifying such Entrant that he/she is a Prize Winner. Entrants will not receive any additional emails following the promotion unless he/she opts in for newsletters from the Sweepstakes Administrator or Prize Partner.
e. This Promotion is operated on an Offerpop application. The promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Offerpop. By submitting a Monarch Website Entry, you understand that you are submitting your information to Monarch Airlines Ltd and not to Offerpop. By participating, you hereby release and hold harmless Offerpop from any and all liability associated with this promotion.
.About the Entry
1. No responsibility can be accepted for entries which are invalid, incomplete, illegible, lost or delayed in transit, or which fail to be properly submitted. Proof of sending does not constitute proof of receipt.
2. Incomprehensible and incomplete entries (as determined by the Promoter) will be deemed invalid. Obscene, provocative or otherwise questionable content will not be considered. The Promoter retains sole discretion as to what constitutes inappropriate content.
3. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any difficulty entrants may experience in navigating the Promoter’s Facebook page or Offerpop application on Monarch.co.uk.
4. Use of automated entry or similar devices to participate or subvert the entry process is prohibited, and all entries submitted through such devices are void.
5. Entries must not contain anything which is calculated to bring the Promoter or its associated companies into disrepute or that in any way violates applicable laws and regulations or network standards.
6. The Promoter is entitled to remove any user-generated content from the Promoter’s Facebook account immediately and without notice if a user is in breach of these terms and conditions, are instructed to do so by any third party or if the Promoter, in its sole and absolute discretion, is concerned by any content provided. Users are solely responsible for creating back-up copies of any content submitted.
.About the Winner.
1. The Promoter will draw one (1) Prize Winner at random from all eligible entries. The Prize Winner will be notified via email within 28 days of the Sweepstakes closing date.
2. The Prize Winner must contact the Promoter to claim their Prize within 7 days of the date of the email notifying them that they have won. If the Prize Winner does not claim their Prize within this timescale, the Promoter reserves the right to offer the Prize to a runner up selected at random.
3. Failure to respond and/or provide an address for delivery, or failure to meet the eligibility requirements or these terms and conditions may result in forfeit of the Prize.
4. The Promoter reserves the right to request the winner to provide proof of identity and age, proof of email address or proof of entry validity in order for the Prize Winner to claim the Prize. Proof of identification, email and entry considered suitable for verification is at the discretion of the Promoter. In the event that a Prize Winner cannot provide suitable proof, the Prize Winner will forfeit the Prize in whole and no substitute will be offered.
5. In the event of a dispute as to the identity of a Prize Winner, the authorised account holder of the email address associated with Facebook account from which the entry is made will be deemed to be the Prize Winner and he/she must comply with these Terms and Conditions. “Authorised account holder” is the natural person to whom the applicable Internet service provider or other organisation (such as a business or educational institution) has assigned the email address for the domain associated with the email address. A Prize Winner may be asked to provide Promoter with proof that the selected winner is the authorised account holder of the email address associated with the Facebook account. If a dispute cannot be resolved, the Entry will be deemed ineligible. Promoter’s failure to enforce any term of these Terms and Conditions shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
About the Prize.
1. There is one (1) Prize available to be won. One (1) Prize will be allocated to one (1) Prize Winner. The Prize must be taken as offered. Please note this Prize is not a package holiday.
2. Each Prize will consist of two (2) return flight tickets with Monarch Airlines from Manchester or Birmingham or London Gatwick Airports to Dubrovnik Airport only. See http://www.monarch.co.uk/croatia/dalmatian-coast-dubrovnik/holidays for more information. Prize does not include airport transfers in the UK. The Prize Winner and their companion must both be 18 years-old at the time of travel. Identification may be required.
3. Prize is based on two people sharing a double or twin room if (subject to availability) selected from those available at www.housetrip.com for 7 nights in a four-star-equivalent property. Prize does not include meals or transfers to the property.
4. Half-day cruise of local islands included; Details to be confirmed at time of booking.
5. Booking is required for this Prize. Prize must be booked by 1st September and taken by 1 November 2014. The Prize is subject to availability and is not available during Christmas, New Year, school and Bank holidays; Valentine’s Day and further blackout dates may apply. The provider of the prize is specified within the promotional material.
6. Once notified, the winner of the flight and hotel Prize is required to book using the details provided in the Prize Winner Voucher. Bookings will not be accepted via the airline or the Prize Partners’ websites.
7. The Prize is non transferable and is to be used by the registered Prize Winner only. No cash or other alternatives will be offered. The Promoter is not responsible if the Prize Winner is unable to take the Prize. Any portion of a Prize not used by a Prize Winner is forfeited and no cash substitute will be offered or permitted. All Monarch flight terms and conditions, and conditions of carriage apply http://www.monarch.co.uk/terms/flights. The Prize is inclusive of airport taxes.
8. The Prize Winner is responsible for expenses and arrangements (such as but not limited to flight extras, in-flight meals, pre-allocated seats and transportation to the destination airport, meals and spending money at the hotel) not specifically included in the Prize.
10. Monarch accepts no liability for use of the Prize or any loss or damage which may arise from the competition or use of the Prize. All Prize winners and their companions fully indemnify Monarch Airlines Ltd for any and all losses, liability, action, claim, proceeding, judgment, penalty, fine, damages, fee, cost, charge or expense (including, without limitation, legal fees and expenses) brought, claimed or asserted against Monarch Airlines Ltd or for which Monarch Airlines Ltd may be liable as a result of this competition or of taking or using the Prize.
11. Compensation under Regulation 261/2004, Montreal Convention and any other applicable law is strictly excluded irrespective of the cause.
1. The Prize Winner agrees to the use of his/her name, photograph and will co-operate with any other reasonable requests by the Promoter relating to any post-winning publicity.
2. This promotion is in no way Promoted, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook or Offerpop. Each entrant is providing his/her information to the Promoter and not Facebook or Offerpop.
4. If for any reason the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned for reasons (including but not limited to tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes), and only where circumstances make this unavoidable, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel or alter the Sweepstakes or these terms and conditions, at any stage, but will always endeavour to minimise the effect to participants in order to avoid undue disappointment. If the promotion is cancelled a notice will be published on the Promoter’s social media pages.
5. After the notification date, the name of the winner will be available by sending a self-addressed envelope to Croatia Trip Competition, Social Media Team, Monarch Airlines Limited, Prospect House, Prospect Way, London Luton Airport, Luton, LU2 9NU. .
6. The promoters reserve the right to amend or alter the terms of competitions at any time and reject entries from entrants not entering into the spirit of the competition. Competitions may be modified or withdrawn at any time.
8. In the event of a prize being unavailable, the promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
9. These terms and any issues or disputes which may arise out of or in connection with these rules (whether such disputes or issues are contractual or non-contractual in nature, such as claims in tort, for breach of statute or regulation or otherwise) shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. Entrants hereby irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts to settle any such dispute or issue.