Win! A B Bakery afternoon tea tour of London and view from the Shard for four with lights by TENA
A B Bakery afternoon tea tour of London and view from the Shard for four x1
How many women experience light bladder weakness?
ANSWER: one in three
Please sign in/register, good luck!
Your answer was correct! You have been entered in to this prize draw. Remember you can enter this prize draw once each day so enter again tomorrow!
Terms associated with this competition:
The View from The Shard
• Entry can be Monday to Friday at an allotted time.
• Please note - you will need to book your allotted date and time, prior to the voucher expiry date with Acorne Plc using your enclosed voucher. An E-ticket will be sent to you once a booking has been made with Acorne Plc and this MUST be printed at home. On arrival, simply scan your ticket to allow fast track entry without queuing.
• Bookings can be made between 24 hours and four months in advance, subject to availability, and with a valid Acorne Plc voucher
• Tickets for The View are non-transferrable and non-refundable. Please bring a form of identification with you that matches the name on the booked ticket as this may be checked before you enter.
• The Acorne Voucher has a voucher number and a pin number which needs to be quoted when booking. Your e-ticket, which will be sent as confirmation of your booking, will include the six digit a confirmation number to gain access into the attraction or The View from The Shard ticket.
Vintage Afternoon Tea Bus Tour for Two
• Tours must be pre-booked and are available Monday to Friday at 12.30 and 15.00. Tour times are subject to change at the operators discretion.
• We recommend you book four to six weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available. This is only a guideline and we advise you to book as early as possible to ensure that dates are available before the expiry date listed on your voucher. All bookings are subject to availability.