Product: Barcelona shirt igned by Andrés Iniesta
he brilliant Andrés Iniesta is one of the most decorated players in world football at the age of just 27. The little midfield master has won every trophy going for both Barcelona and Spain, scoring crucial goals and turning in outstanding performances when it matters.
As he chases his fourth Champions League winners’ medal with Barcelona, he has just completed a record 50 consecutive games for them without losing, illustrating his importance to Pep Guardiola’s side. With dazzling speed, vision and skill, he is an embodiment of Barcelona’s fabled playing style.
Since making his debut at Camp Nou back in 2002 as an 18-year-old, Iniesta has gone on to establish himself as one of the world’s best players. And now our friends at BT Life’s A Pitch have got a Barcelona shirt signed by the man himself to give away to one lucky winner!
Just enter your email address then answer the question
What is Iniesta's Barcelona Shirt Number?
8 <<<<<<<<< Answer
This competition closes on midnight 18 April 2012
Rules: 1. The competition is open to UK residents, other than employees of BT, its agencies or their families. One entry per person.
2. The prize is subject to availability. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute a prize of equivalent or greater value if this is necessary for reasons beyond its control.
3. The winner will be the entry drawn at random from all entries containing the correct answer by an independent person on 19 April. The winner will be notified by email on 19 April. The Promoter reserves the right to re-draw the prizes if any of the prize winners cannot be contacted within a reasonable period of time (to be established at the Promoter’s sole discretion).
4. A list of prize winners may be obtained by written request by sending an SAE to Life’s a Pitch Prize Draw, B6GX, BT Centre, 81 Newgate Street, London EC1A 7AJ before 30 April.
5. The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. Entries that do not comply in full with these rules may be disqualified.
6. No cash alternative will be offered for the prize. Prizes are non-transferable.
7. The Promoter reserves the right to alter, amend or foreclose this Competition without prior notice in the event that unforeseen circumstances make this unavoidable.
8. The Promoter is British Telecommunications plc, 81 Newgate Street London EC1A 7AJ.