Product: a bathroom makeover worth £5000
Just enter your details
Rules: Full Terms & Conditions
1. The Prize Draw is open to UK residents aged 18 or over expect employees of the Promoter and employees of Asda, their families, agents or anyone professionally connected with the promotion
2. To enter, simply complete the official entry form found in the March 2012 edition of the Asda Magazine and send it to Domestos Win a Bathroom Makeover, FREEPOST RRLT-EEAS-XBSJ, PO BOX 7557, Derby, DE1 ONP. Alternatively, enter online at www.ASDA.com/Domestos by filling in and submitting the official online entry form between the 18th February 2012 and noon GMT on 16th April 2012.
3. Closing date for receipt of all entries is 16th April 2012 at 12 noon GMT. All valid entries received before the Closing Date will be entered into the promotion.
4. Promotion is limited to one entry per person. No entrant may win more than one prize.
5. No applications from agents, third parties, organised groups or applications automatically generated by computer will be accepted. Incomplete, illegible or corrupted entries or those not in accordance with the entry instructions will be rejected. No photocopies of the paper entries will be accepted.
6. Responsibility is not accepted for entries lost, damaged or delayed in the post or as a result of any kind of network, computer hardware or software failure of any kind. Proof of posting or sending will not be accepted as proof of receipt. Entries will become the property of the Promoter and will not be returned.
7. Main Prize: £5000 worth of B&Q vouchers which may be redeemed against a range of fittings from participating B&Q stores in the UK and installation services subject to availability. Installation service costs will vary depending on the items purchased. Availability of any installation services will depend on your location. Please consult an in-store representative at participating B&Q stores for costs and availability. Runners up Prizes of a household cleaning hamper containing 1 of each of the following: Domestos Bleach, Domestos Zero Limescale, Domestos Germ Blaster, Domestos Total Blast Toilet Gel, Cif Oxy Wipes (60 wipe pack), Cif Actifizz Multipurpose spray. Use biocides safely. Always read the label and product information before use.
8. All prizes will be subject to any additional terms and conditions of the supplier of the prize to the Promoter. 9. The first entry drawn at random by an independent judge from all entries received by the closing date will win the Main Prize. The next 105 entries drawn at random will each receive a Runners up Prize.
10. In the event of any dispute the decision of the judge is final. In the event of unforeseen circumstances the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for an alternative of equal or greater value. No correspondence will be entered into. No cash alternatives are available.
11. The winners will be notified by telephone within 1 month of the Closing Date. To claim their prize winners must respond within 10 working days of notification.
12. If the prize is unclaimed within 10 working days, it will lapse and the Promoter reserves the right to offer the unclaimed prize to a substitute winner selected in accordance with the promotion rules.
13. The winners' details (name and county) will be made available on request to those writing to Domestos Win a Bathroom Makeover, PO Box 10220, Sutton Coldfield, B76 1ZH, within ten weeks after the published Closing Date, enclosing a SAE.
14. The winners may be required to participate in other publicity arising from this promotion.
15. By entering the promotion, all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the rules and consent to the transfer of their personal data to the Data Controller for the purposes of the administration of this promotion and any other purposes to which the entrant has consented. All entry instructions form part of the rules.
16. These terms and conditions and any issues or disputes which may arise out of or in connection with these terms and conditions (whether such disputes or issues are contractual or non-contractual in nature, such as claims in tort, for breach of statute or regulation or otherwise) shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. Entrants hereby irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts to settle any such dispute or issues. Promoter and Data Controller: Unilever UK, Unilever House, Springfield Drive, Leatherhead, Surrey, KT22 7GR (Please do not send entries to this address)