1. The Baxters competition (the “Competition”) is open to residents of the UK aged 18 and over.
2. The Competition is not open to employees or publication/agencies their group companies or family members, freelance contributors to, or anyone else connected to the Competition.
3. Entry into the Competition is acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
4. To enter the Competition you must answer the question above. If you have any questions about how to enter, please email us at [email protected]
with the competition in the subject line. Do not email us to enter; only email if you have difficulties using the online entry form above.
5. Only one entry per person. Entries on behalf of another person will not be accepted and joint submissions are not allowed. You are responsible for the cost (if any) of sending your Competition entry to us.
6. No responsibility is taken for entries that are lost, delayed, misdirected or incomplete or cannot be delivered or entered for any technical or other reason. Proof of delivery of the entry is not proof of receipt.
7. The Competition closes at midnight on [15th December 2014]. Entries received after that date and time will not be considered.
8. The winner (s) will be chosen from a random draw of correct entries.
9. The winner (s) will receive a Baxters Luxury Christmas Extravaganza Hamper.
10. Baxters accepts no responsibility for any costs associated with the prize and not specifically included in the prize.
11. The winner (s) will be notified by phone or email on or before [15th December 2014] and given details of how to claim their prize.
12. Details of the winner (s) can be obtained by sending a stamped addressed envelope to the following address: Baxters Food Group | Baxter House | Centurion Business Park, Seaward Place | Glasgow | G41 1HH
13. Prizes are non-transferable and non-exchangeable and there are no cash or credit alternatives available.
14. Baxters retains the right to substitute the prize with another prize of similar value in the event the original prize offered is not available.
15. The winner (s) may be required for promotional activity.
16. No purchase necessary.
17. Nothing in these terms and conditions shall exclude the liability of Baxters for death, personal injury, fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation as a result of its negligence.
18. Baxters accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the Competition or accepting the prize. Baxters further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to your or any other person’s computer relating to or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials in connection with the Competition.
19. Baxters reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Competition with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its control (including, without limitation, in the case of anticipated, suspected or actual fraud). The decision of Baxters in all matters under its control is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
20. Baxters shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations where the failure is caused by something outside its reasonable control. Such circumstances shall include, but not be limited to, weather conditions, fire, flood, hurricane, strike, industrial dispute, war, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, inevitable accidents, supervening legislation or any other circumstances amounting to force majeure.
21. The Competition will be governed by Scottish law.