BEAUTIFUL FLOWER SUBSCRIPTION FROM BLOOM & WILD FOR ONE YEAR!
WIN A BEAUTIFUL FLOWER SUBSCRIPTION FROM BLOOM & WILD FOR ONE YEAR!
We’re giving you the chance to win a year’s flower subscription from Bloom & Wild to celebrate the publication of Santa Montefiore’s fab new book, Daughters of Castle Deverill.
One lucky winner will receive a bright and beautiful bouquet of sunshine-yellow blooms bouquet every month for 12 months, containing freesias, alstroemerias and delicate foliage.
So close your eyes, take a deep breath and imagine you’re walking among the flowers in the fields of the Deverill family home.
For your chance to win, just answer the question below.
Question: Where do the Deverill family come from?
Terms & Conditions
1. This competition is open to anyone excluding employees of Simon & Schuster UK or affiliated companies, immediate families or anyone professionally associated with this competition draw and their immediate families.
2. 1 entry per person are allowed. Open to residents of UK.
3. To enter this competition, entrants must complete the above entry form and answer the multiple-choice question.
5. The closing date for receipt of entry forms is 05.06.2017 (“Closing Date”).
6. The winner will be the first correct answer chosen at random on 05.07.2017 under the supervision of an independent observer.
7. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence shall be entered into.
8. The winner shall be notified by email by 05.08.2017 and the prize will be sent after that date.
9. The prize comprises:
• A flower subscription from Bloom and Wild for one year worth £185
10. Not valid with any other offer. Incidental charges, gratuities and any other charges are not included.
11. To obtain the name of the winner, please send an email to Richard.Vlietstra [@] simonandschuster **** co **** uk with ‘Bloom and Wild Competition’ in the subject heading within one  month of the closing date.
12. By entering this competition, entrants agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions [and by any other requirements set out in the promotional material] which may be amended or varied at any time by the Promoter.
13. If the winner does not respond by email within one month of being told about their prize, Simon & Schuster will pick a new winner. Please check your email spam folders.