A big bundle of Childrens books from our Great Books Guide
Enter to win a selection of books from our Great Books Guide 2016: our favourite children's books from over the last year.
The books you could win are:
The Bone Sparrow by Zana Fraillon
The Epic Book of Epicness by Adam Frost
Claude: Going for Gold by Alex T Smith
Bee by Britta Teckentrup
The Bumblebear by Nadia Shireen
Nothing by Yasmeen Ismail
Hector and Hummingbird by Nicholas John Frith
Colin and Lee: Carrot and Pea by Morag Hood
Home by Carson Ellis
The Bear and the Piano by David Litchfield
Above and Below by Hanako Clulow and Patricia Hegarty
Wild Animals of the North by Dieter Braun
Nibbles: The Book Monster by Emma Yarlett
Can I Eat That? by Joshua David Stein
An Eagle in the Snow by Michael Morpurgo
The Bubble Boy by Stewart Foster
Gorilla Dawn by Gill Lewis
Toby and the Ice Giants by Joe Lillington
The Sword of Herobrine by Jim Anotsu
Pass it On by Sophy Henn
Quick Quack Quentin by Kes Gray and Jim Field
Which of these titles is NOT a book in our Great Books Guide 2016?
Evil Emperor Penguin
Sulky Suzie the Shark >>>ANSWER
1. Participants must be at least 18 years-old to enter.
2. To enter the competition, you must be a resident of England, Scotland, Wales or Northern Ireland.
3. The competition is not open to employees (or members of their immediate families) of BookTrust.
4. Only one entry per person.
5. Entries must be submitted by 11pm (GMT) on Sunday 6 November.
6. There will be one winner selected at random (from all eligible entries).
7. If the chosen winner does not respond to correspondence within one week, a new winner will be selected.
8. Our decision will be final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
9. The prize will not be transferable to another person.
10. No part of the prize is exchangeable for cash or any other prize.
11. The prize is run by BookTrust of G8 Battersea Studios, 80 Silverthorne Road, Battersea, London SW8 3HE.
12. By entering you are agreeing to the terms and conditions in our privacy statement.
13. Book Trust reserves the right to amend the competition end date at any time.