TERMS & CONDITIONS:
1) The Prize Draw is open to GB residents aged 18 and over, excluding employees of the Autogrill Group of Companies, employees of Twentieth Century Fox Film Corporation, their immediate families and those of participating stores or anyone else connected with this prize draw.
2) To Enter: visit www.worlddutyfree.com/wishlist and submit your entry online by 11.59pm GMT on 31st December 2010.
3) No purchase necessary to enter. Maximum of one entry per person.
4) The prize will consist of one hamper of World Duty Free products from the specific ‘wish list’ chosen by the winner from 4 available options: (a) - Lemuel Gulliver = Cadbury Dairy Milk 1kg, Ralph Lauren Big Pony Fragrance Gift Set, Jelly Belly Carry Bag, Ray Ban Aviator Sunglasses, Tissot Watch, Paco Rabanne 1 Million Fragrance Gift Set, Ferrero Rocher & Lancôme Génefique HD Moisturiser (b) – King of Lilliput = Veuve Clicquot Champagne Twinpack, Christmas Charlie Bear, Givenchy Play Intense Fragrance Gift Set, Walkers Christmas Pudding, After Eights, Oakley Sunglasses & Hugo Boss Watch c) Queen of Lilliput = Tissot Watch, Baileys Hazelnut, Paco Rabanne Lady Million Fragrance Gift Set, Crème de la Mer, Pandora Gold Bracelet, GHD Deluxe Midnight Collection, Gucci Guilty Fragrance Gift Set & Gucci Guilty Purse Spray Set d) Lilliputians = Molton Brown English Passangers Set, CK Beauty Fragrance Gift Set, Fossil Watch, Pandora Mother of Pearl Bead, Christmas Charlie Bear, Moët & Chandon Champagne Twinpack, Large Retro Sweets & Boss Bottled Night Fragrance Gift Set.
5) Prize is subject to availability with no cash alternative; also non-transferable and non-refundable.
6) In the event of unforeseen circumstances the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for an alternative of equal or greater value.
7) No bulk, third party or organised group entries will be accepted. Incomplete, illegible, photocopied or corrupt entries or those not in accordance with entry instructions will not be accepted. All entries must be submitted directly by the entrant. Bulk, third-party, computer-generated or organised group entries will be disqualified.
8) No responsibility is accepted for entries lost, damaged or delayed in the post or as a result of any network, computer hardware or software failure of any kind. Proof of posting or sending will not be accepted as proof of receipt.
9) The Promoter further accepts no any liability for any matter, cause or thing whatsoever, including but not limited to any injury, loss, damage, whether direct, compensatory, incidental or consequential, to person, including death and property, arising in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from acceptance, use or misuse of the prize.
10) For your total confidence, the winner will be drawn at random under the supervision of PromoVeritas, the Independent Promotional Verification Service, on 4th January 2011 from all valid entries received.
11) The winner will be contacted directly after the draw no later than 4 working days, using the details supplied on entering to this prize draw. Those not contactable via reasonable means within 4 working days may be disqualified and an alternate entrant awarded the prize.
12) By taking part in this promotion, all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by these terms and conditions.
13) Winner’s name and photo may be used for publicity purposes in relation to the World Duty Free prize promotion.
14) If there is any reason why you do not want to be featured as a winner, please notify us in writing at the time of claiming your prize.
15) The promoter accepts no responsibility for any loss, damage or death caused as a result of entering this promotion or participation in the prize draw.
16) The Promoter will be entitled to suspend or terminate the promotion at any time if circumstances adversely affect the operation of the promotion beyond its reasonable control or foresight and will not be liable to anyone as a result.
17) The Promoter shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations where the failure is caused by something outside its reasonable control or any other circumstances amounting to force majeure.
18) The promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
20) For the name of the prize winner, send a SAE between 31st January 2011 and 28th February 2011 to: Big Wish List Promotion, 22 Peter’s Lane, London, EC1M 6DS.
21) This Prize Draw will be governed by laws of England and the jurisdiction of the Courts of England.
22) The promoter is Autogrill Retail UK Limited, 4 New Square, Bedfont Lakes, Feltham, Middlesex TW14 8HA.