LOG IN / REGISTER
One lucky winner will be able to take home Blu-Bot Robot from the Science Museum Shop boasting the latest in robot technology!
With over 20 facial expressions and the capability to nod or turn his head, Blu-Bot will be able to let you know just how he is feeling.
Blu-Bot loves to interact and will communicate automatically with another Blu-Bot companion close by.
With a bluetooth connection, Blu-Bot can change his voice and record or play messages. He is definitely clever and most importantly fun as he knows all the latest dance moves! Blu-Bot is certain to be on every Xmas wishlist this year.
In what year was the Science Museum founded?
Answer : 1857 or 1909 (See below, taken from the Science Museum site, I went for 1857)
The Science Museum was founded in 1857 as part of the South Kensington Museum, and gained independence in 1909.http://www.sciencemuseum.org.uk/about_us.aspx
Completion message :
You have successfully entered the competition. Look out for your name on the winners page to see if you won.
1. Entrants must be over 18 years old.
2. The employees of Startrack Media Ltd (The Promoter), Neat PR (The Sponsor) associated companies, their families, agents or anyone else
connected with the competition are not permitted to enter.
3. The “How to Enter” section forms part of the Terms and Conditions. No purchase is necessary.
4. Entries must be submitted online to TNT “the Promoter”.
5. Closing date for entries is 12pm, 05 January 2014. The winning entrant will be selected from all completed entries at 3pm, 05 January 2014 and will be notified by 5pm, 05 January 2014.
6. The winning entrants will be chosen at random by Startrack Media Ltd from all completed and valid entries received by the closing date. A valid entry constitutes a completed entry form online or text message. Entry is limited to one per person. The decision is final and is not open to challenge.
7. TNT is giving away a Blu-Bot Robot.
8. All other costs are the responsibility of the winner.
9. The prize is subject to the promoters discretion.
10. The persons named as the winner of the prize must redeem the prize and the prize is strictly non transferable.
11. The prizes featured cannot be combined with any other promotional offer and cannot be transferred or exchanged for cash.
12. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize with a prize of similar value at its own discretion.
13. There is no cash or other alternative in whole or part to any of the prizes on offer.
14. The prize is non-transferable and non-negotiable.
15. Details of entries will be kept on a database and may be used and passed to third parties to enable the processing of Competition and prize fulfillment.
This information may be used by TNT Magazine or the providers of the prize for marketing purposes.
16. We are registered under the UK Data Protection Act.
17. The Promoter reserves the right to withdraw or amend the competition as necessary due to circumstances outside its control.
18. Winners will be announced on www.tntmagazine.com following the draw date.
19. By entering the competition, all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these rules.
20. The promotion is in conjunction with Startrack Media Ltd, 16 Brune Street, London, E1 7NJ.