a boating holiday for two to France including flights from Southampton to France
Win a boating holiday for two to France
No experience necessary!
Win seven nights on board a self-drive Cirrus cruiser from one of Le Boat’s bases in Charente or Aquitaine, two stunning cruising grounds in the Western and South Western regions of France. Our fantastic prize includes return flights for two to Bergerac with Flybe.
What you do while you’re there is entirely up to you - you’re free to stop when you want, for as long as you want; explore new places, see amazing sights and create lasting memories.
Aquitaine offers a wealth of cultural and culinary delights with ancient hilltop villages and colourful markets specialising in French delicacies such as truffles.
The Charente is often referred to as the loveliest river in France. Its crystal clear waters are perfect for fishing and swimming in, and will take you past beautiful fields of vibrant sunflowers, ancient Roman sites and cognac distilleries.
Our boats have all the necessary features to ensure you are completely self-sufficient throughout your holiday. You can travel from one exciting place to the next without the needed to unpack and repack each time. The kitchens on our boats come fully equipped if you would like to self-cater, our beds come with linen, and bathrooms have showers, hot water and toilets.
Included in the prize:
Flights for two people from Southampton to Bergerac
Boat Hire for 7 nights
Taxi transfers to and from Bergerac Airport
Pre-departure briefing and boat handling demonstration
Onboard guides and maps
Bedding, towels and fully equipped kitchen.
Collision Damage Waiver
Many thanks go to Marba for this one.
1. The prize is a one week holiday for two people cruising from one of Le Boat’s bases in Jarnac, Le Mas d’Agenais or Castelsarrassin on a 1 cabin Cirrus class cruiser. Prize also includes one pair of return tickets from Southampton Airport to Bergerac, operated by Flybe on a Flybe scheduled service, valid for travel between 1st April 2015 to 31st October 2015.
2. The competition closes on 15/03/2015
3. The holiday must be booked and taken by 31st October 2015. Travel during the following dates is excluded: 1st – 10th April 2015, 1st – 10th May 2015, 14th – 26th May 2015, 11th July – 28th Aug 2015. Winners can book a one way cruise in Aquitaine, but a one way supplement is payable.
4. Flights are limited to weekday flights only, subject to availability.
5. The Winner is responsible for their own passport and visa requirements and the passport and visa requirements of any person who travels with them.
6. The prize excludes boat fuel uses, which is charged per engine hour and is payable locally.
7. This prize is non-transferable or refundable and cannot be used in conjunction with any offer and there is no cash equivalent.
8. In-flight meals, travel insurance plus any other optional extras are not included in the prize.
9. Flights can only be taken on Flybe scheduled services; this excludes any codeshare or franchise services.
10. Both flights which comprise the prize must be taken simultaneously and cannot be used on separate dates.
11. At least 14 days’ notice must be given when booking.
12. Flight tickets are strictly subject to availability.
13. Flybe is not responsible for and will not replace lost, stolen, destroyed or defaced flight tickets.
14. The competition is open to all UK residents aged 18 and over except for employees of Southampton Airport Limited or any person directly or indirectly connected with this competition or family members of any of these persons.
15. No responsibility can be accepted for corrupt entries or those not received.
16. Only one entry per person. People who repeatedly enter the same competition will be disqualified.
17. The entry instructions form part of the rules. By entering, you agree to accept and be bound by the rules.
18. The organisers’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
19. If the prize is not claimed within 21 days of the prize winner being notified it will be redrawn and awarded to the new winner.
20. The prize provider reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend this competition should causes beyond its control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or proper conduct of the prize draw.
21. No purchase necessary.
22. The prize winner will be drawn at random from those entrants whose entries are valid in accordance with these conditions and have reached Southampton Airport Limited by the closing date.
23. Any breach of these terms and conditions by an entrant will void their entry. Misrepresentative or fraudulent entries will invalidate an entry.
24. Southampton Airport Limited reserve the right at any time to cancel, modify or supersede the competition (including altering prizes) if, in Southampton Airport Limited’s sole discretion, a competition is not capable of being conducted as specified.
25. These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of England and Wales and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
26. The promoter is Southampton Airport Limited of Wide Lane, Southampton, SO18 2NL.
27. Please note that any personal data provided by an entrant will remain confidential to Southampton Airport Limited and will not be disclosed to any third party without the entrant's prior consent, except that Southampton Airport Limited reserves the right to use the information for the purposes of facilitating the competition including but not limited to publishing the name of the winner on its website, as well as providing the prize winners' details to third parties for the purposes of administering the competition including but not limited to the actual providers of the prize such as the tour operator, airline and/or hotel company.
28. All personal data provided by an entrant will be used by Southampton Airport solely for the purposes of administering the competition and will be securely destroyed within 120 days of the closing date of the competition, unless you have elected to receive further promotional or marketing information.
29. By signing up to receive further communications from Southampton Airport you also agree to receive further communications from Le Boat.