WIN A BOTTLE OF SOUTH AUSTRALIA’S MOST FAMOUS WINE, PENFOLDS GRANGE
Q: How many wine regions are there in South Australia?
From Adelaide's innovative eateries to vineyard restaurants and beachside cafes, South Australian chefs serve exciting and creative dishes celebrating the delicious seasonal produce at their fingertips! Discover pop-up stalls and food trucks around the city, or tuck into local fare at regional markets and events. South Australia is home to 18 wine regions and has officially been named a Great Wine Capital of the World!
Please sign in/register, good luck!
You successfully entered the competition. Good luck!
The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at http://www.classicfm.com/terms-conditions) (the “Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions apply to “South Australia Tourism” radio competition (the “Competition") which will run from Friday 27th January 2017 to Sunday 12th February 2017 on Classic FM (the “Radio Station”).
Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
• To enter the Competition an Entrant must go online to www.classicfm.com and answer a question. An entrant must also enter their details.
• Online entry will open at 10:31 on 27/01/17 and close at 23:59 on 12/02/17.
• One winner will be randomly selected from all correct, eligible entries and will be contacted by telephone and/or email within 7 days of the competition closing
• Entrants must be 18 years or older.
• Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition.
• 1x winner will win a bottle of Australia’s Grange wine, from the world-renowned Penfolds winery.
• This prize is non transferrable or refundable.
• This prize cannot be sold or gifted & will not be replaced if lost or stolen.
• There is no cash alternative or other alternative to the prize in whole or part.
• The bottle of wine will be delivered to the winner within 28 working days of being notified as the winner.
Global reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion.