A Brand New Mitsubishii-MiEV
Metro has teamed up with Mitsubishi to give one lucky reader the chance to win a brand new
i-MiEV, the pure electric car with zero tailpipe emissions. You could be driving away in the brand new eco-friendly vehicle simply by taking part. Use our running cost calculator to see how cost effective running an i-MiEV is. Click here to enter.
COMPETITION TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. Entrants are allowed 2 entries into the prize draw competition to win the first prize, which is a Mitsubishi i-MiEV. A primary entry is made when the entrant completes the i-MiEV Running Cost Calculator on the Metro website (www.metro.co.uk/imiev or www.metro.co.uk/imievqr) and then enters the competition. The entrant will receive an entry confirmation page on the website. A secondary entry to win the i-MiEV will be made on the entrant's behalf if the entrant agrees to receive further information from Mitsubishi Motors via the confirmation page. In this instance the entrant will also be entered into a prize draw to receive a runner-up prize of one of 500 pairs of tickets for entry into the EcoVelocity 2011 Low-Carbon Motor Festival.
2. Entries in to the Prize draw to win an i-MiEV (first prize) will close on 16th September 2011. Entries received after this date will be invalid and will not be entered into the competition.
3. Entrants must be aged over 21 years, hold a full UK driving licence and be a UK resident. One primary entry (via the i-MiEV Running Cost Calculator) and one secondary entry (via the confirmation page) per household only.
4. No purchase is necessary to enter the Prize Draw.
5. The prize car is a Mitsubishi i-MiEV with cloth interior in Frost White, worth £28,990 List Price, including VAT. No accessories are included. The vehicle will be delivered to the winner via their nearest Mitsubishi Dealership approximately 6 weeks after the winner is announced. The prize is not transferable and there is no cash alternative available.
6. The winner will be responsible for insuring the vehicle and will need to supply insurance documentation and a full driving licence before collecting the vehicle.
7. The winner will be required to collect their prize vehicle from their local Mitsubishi dealer. Full details will be provided prior to the collection date. The winner will be responsible for their own travel expenses to collect the prize vehicle.
8. The winner of the i-MiEV will be drawn on 21st September 2011 by an independent Judge and notified using the contact information given in the competition entry by 23rd September 2011. The winner is required to respond to Mitsubishi Motors within 28 days of notification of winning the prize in order for the prize to be fulfilled. Failure to respond within 28 days will result in the prize being forfeited.
10. The draw for the winners of the EcoVelocity 2011 Low-Carbon Motor Festival tickets (500 winners, one pair of tickets per winner) will be made on 19th August 2011 by an independent Judge. Winners will be notified using the contact information given in the competition entry by 26th August 2011. Tickets will be sent by post to the address provided in the competition entry. EcoVelocity tickets will not be available to entrants to the Win an i-MiEV Prize draw after the 19th August 2011.
11. In the event of winning, entrants agree to participate in publicity releases, which may be included in the Metro newspaper, on the Metro website, on the Mitsubishi website, through social media channels eg Facebook, YouTube and Twitter and any other channel. Publicity may include the use of photographs and video.
12. Employees (and their immediate families) of Metro, Mitsubishi Motors, partners and associated companies are not eligible to enter the competition.
13. The Judge's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. The winner's name can be obtained by making a request in writing to the promoter, details below.
14. By participating in this offer all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the terms and conditions and by any other requirements set out in the promotional material. Promoter – Metro, Northcliffe house, 2 Derry street, London W8 5TT