A break at Breadsall Priory Hotel and Country Club in Derbyshire
Enter our competition to enjoy an overnight stay, dinner and spa access at the world's oldest Marriott hotel
For your chance to win this fabulous prize, submit your details in the form below before 24 August 2016.
Completion message :
Thanks for entering!
We will contact you if you are the winner.
1. The prize promotion is open to all UK residents (not including residents of Northern Ireland) aged 18 years or over except employees (and their families) of Breadsall Priory Hotel and Country Club and any affiliates or subsidiary companies, as well as representatives or agents of AOL and anyone else who may be involved or connected with the prize promotion. Any entries submitted by agents or third parties will be invalid and will not be accepted by the Promoter.
2. You may enter this prize promotion by completing the online entry form.
3. There will be one winner.
The prize(s) will consist of an overnight stay for two people at Breadsall Priory Hotel and Country Club in Derbyshire, complete with breakfast and dinner in the Priory Restaurant, as well as full spa access. Bookings are subject to availability. No beverages are included within this prize. This prize is based on two people sharing a standard double room. Access to the spa (pool, sauna, fitness centre, gym, steam room) is included within this prize but spa treatments will need to be booked and paid for separately. Winners can order off either the a la carte or taster menu.
4. The prize promotion closing date is 9pm on 24 August 2016 (the “Closing Date”) and any entries received after the Closing Date will not be accepted by the Promoter.
5. The winning entry/entries will be selected at random on 25 August 2016 and the winner(s) will be notified by email and/or telephone within 10 days. To contact you we will use the contact details supplied by you when entering the prize promotion.
6. If you are notified of a winning entry, you must confirm acceptance by both telephone and email to claim your prize. If you do not reply to confirm acceptance within 5 days of being notified as a winner, we may offer your prize to someone else
7. Only one entry per person is permitted.
8. Submission of entries will not constitute proof of receipt and no responsibility will be accepted by the Promoter for entries or acceptances which the Promoter does not receive. The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or corruption of data in transit. No responsibility will be accepted for entries or acceptances which are lost, delayed or damaged in the post or elsewhere. Illegible, incomplete, late or defaced entries will be disqualified.
9. The prize(s) must be taken as offered. No cash equivalent or other alternative prize(s) are available in whole or in part except as provided for in these terms and conditions.
10. All prize(s) are non-transferable and where prize(s) consist of tickets to events, all such tickets are non-refundable. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute prize(s) of an equivalent value should the prize(s) become unavailable for any reason. If any winner is not able for whatever reason to accept the prize(s), then the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize(s) to another participant.
11. A list of winners' names and locations can be obtained by sending a SAE to the Promoter after 25 August 2016.
12. The winner(s) agree to participate in any publicity or other such promotional activities which the Promoter may reasonably require in connection with the prize promotion and the Promoter shall have the right to use each winner’s name, likeness, image, voice and biographical information for advertising and promotional purposes in connection with the prize promotion in all media without further notice and without the need to make any payment to any winner for such use.
13. By submitting an image or any other materials (“Submission”) in relation to this prize promotion you: (i) confirm the grant by you to us of a worldwide, perpetual, royalty free licence in the Intellectual Property Rights in your Submission, (ii) waive any moral rights and like rights you have in relation to the Submission so that we shall be entitled to use the Submission in any and all media at no cost to us and (iii) warrant to us that the Submission is owned and controlled by you and that you have the right, power and authority to grant the rights set out in these Terms and have obtained all the necessary approvals, consents and licences to grant rights pursuant to these terms and conditions; warrant that your Submission will not infringe the Intellectual Property Rights, privacy or any other rights of any third party; will not contain anything which is untrue, defamatory, obscene, indecent, harassing or threatening; warrant that your Submission does not violate any applicable law or regulation (including any laws regarding anti-discrimination or false advertising); and warrant that your Submission is not obscene or pornographic.
14. The decision of the Promoter is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into regarding the outcome of the prize promotion.
15. No purchase is necessary to enter this prize promotion. Competition not open to residents of Northern Ireland.
16. Promoter: AOL (UK) Limited, Shropshire House, 11-20 Capper St, London, WC1E 6JA.
17. Prize Provider: Breadsall Priory Hotel and Country Club