A two night break at Macdonald Botley Park Hotel & Spa
Enter our competition to win two nights at the hotel, with dinner and spa treatments.
We've teamed up with Macdonald Botley Park Hotel & Spa to give you the chance to win a break for two at the Hampshire hotel.
Set just outside of Southampton in rolling countryside, the four-star hotel is easy to get to and the ideal place to get away from it all.
The 130-room hotel is easily accessible from both the M27 and M3, which makes it easy for those visiting Southampton, Portsmouth, Bournemouth and the New Forest.
It is a great base for sports lovers to take advantage of some of the South's premier sporting venues including both premiership football teams Southampton and Bournemouth, as well as the AGEAS Bowl, the home of Hampshire county cricket club and many England internationals.
For those who fancy a flutter on the horses, both Salisbury and Goodwood racecourses are a short drive away. For shopping addicts, designer bargains are to be had at nearby Gunwharf Quays outlet mall, or you can simply stroll the acres of surrounding countryside.
If your wish is to relax, the hotel has a relaxing spa that provides an equal balance of luxury and tranquillity. Elemis-trained experts can help you unwind with a bespoke spa treatment, from indulging in a refreshing exotic lime and ginger salt glow to a relaxing hour and a half deep tissue full body massage.
The prize includes two nights' accommodation, breakfast and dinner on both mornings and nights at the wonderful Winchester Restaurant, a luxurious spa treatment each at the Elemis Vital Spa and access to the on-site squash, swimming pool, sauna, steam room, and state-of-the-art Technogym equipment.
For those who don't win, Macdonald Botley Park Hotel & Spa is offering AOL Travel readers a special discount of 20% discount off all spa treatments taken between Monday to Thursday until the end of March 2017 (subject to availability). Just use code AOL/SPA when booking. You can also receive 33% off full afternoon tea at the hotel, available all week until the end of March 2017. Use code AOL/AFT to redeem the offer.
Visit macdonaldhotels.co.uk/our-hotels/macdonald-botley-park-hotel-spa/ for more information about the hotel or to book directly.
For your chance to win this lovely prize, submit your details in the form below before 11 January 2017.
By entering this prize promotion, you accept and agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions:
1. The prize promotion is open to all UK residents (not including residents of Northern Ireland) aged 18 years or over except employees (and their families) of Macdonald Botley Park Hotel & Spa and any affiliates or subsidiary companies, as well as representatives or agents of AOL and anyone else who may be involved or connected with the prize promotion. Any entries submitted by agents or third parties will be invalid and will not be accepted by the Promoter.
2. You may enter this prize promotion by completing the online entry form.
3. There will be one winner.
The prize will consist of a two-night stay for two people at Macdonald Botley Park Hotel and Spa. The prize includes overnight accommodation in the four-star hotel for two nights and breakfast each morning. A three-course dinner and a bottle of house wine at the Winchester Restaurant on both nights is included, plus one spa treatment each to the value of £70 each. Prize to be taken by no later than 22 December 2017. Spa offer not available 12th – 16th February 2017. All entrants must be aged 18 or over. The competition is open to UK residents and transport is not included. The prize is subject to availability, non-transferable and there are no cash alternatives.
4. The prize promotion closing date is 9pm on 11 January 2017 (the “Closing Date”) and any entries received after the Closing Date will not be accepted by the Promoter.
5. The winning entry/entries will be selected at random on 12 January 2017 and the winner(s) will be notified by email and/or telephone within 10 days. To contact you we will use the contact details supplied by you when entering the prize promotion.
6. If you are notified of a winning entry, you must confirm acceptance by both telephone and email to claim your prize. If you do not reply to confirm acceptance within 5 days of being notified as a winner, we may offer your prize to someone else
7. Only one entry per person is permitted.
8. Submission of entries will not constitute proof of receipt and no responsibility will be accepted by the Promoter for entries or acceptances which the Promoter does not receive. The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or corruption of data in transit. No responsibility will be accepted for entries or acceptances which are lost, delayed or damaged in the post or elsewhere. Illegible, incomplete, late or defaced entries will be disqualified.
9. The prize(s) must be taken as offered. No cash equivalent or other alternative prize(s) are available in whole or in part except as provided for in these terms and conditions.
10. All prize(s) are non-transferable and where prize(s) consist of tickets to events, all such tickets are non-refundable. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute prize(s) of an equivalent value should the prize(s) become unavailable for any reason. If any winner is not able for whatever reason to accept the prize(s), then the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize(s) to another participant.
11. A list of winners' names and locations can be obtained by sending a SAE to the Promoter after 12 January 2017.
12. The winner(s) agree to participate in any publicity or other such promotional activities which the Promoter may reasonably require in connection with the prize promotion and the Promoter shall have the right to use each winner’s name, likeness, image, voice and biographical information for advertising and promotional purposes in connection with the prize promotion in all media without further notice and without the need to make any payment to any winner for such use.
13. By submitting an image or any other materials (“Submission”) in relation to this prize promotion you: (i) confirm the grant by you to us of a worldwide, perpetual, royalty free licence in the Intellectual Property Rights in your Submission, (ii) waive any moral rights and like rights you have in relation to the Submission so that we shall be entitled to use the Submission in any and all media at no cost to us and (iii) warrant to us that the Submission is owned and controlled by you and that you have the right, power and authority to grant the rights set out in these Terms and have obtained all the necessary approvals, consents and licences to grant rights pursuant to these terms and conditions; warrant that your Submission will not infringe the Intellectual Property Rights, privacy or any other rights of any third party; will not contain anything which is untrue, defamatory, obscene, indecent, harassing or threatening; warrant that your Submission does not violate any applicable law or regulation (including any laws regarding anti-discrimination or false advertising); and warrant that your Submission is not obscene or pornographic.
14. The decision of the Promoter is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into regarding the outcome of the prize promotion.
15. No purchase is necessary to enter this prize promotion. Competition not open to residents of Northern Ireland.
16. Promoter: AOL (UK) Limited, Shropshire House, 11-20 Capper St, London, WC1E 6JA.
17. Prize Provider: Macdonald Botley Park Hotel & Spa