WIN a Holiday for a family of four worth over £1,400
WIN a Holiday for a family of four worth over £1,400 in one of the most idyllic location in the Lake District … Wetherlam located on the shores of Windermere. This prize is to celebrate the release of the 2016 film Swallows & Amazons.
This beautiful ground floor apartment is set in an idyllic location being part of the wonderful Pullwood Bay Estate, just two miles from Ambleside on the west shore of Lake Windermere.
Guests will be delighted with the superb lake and garden views from this exceptional corner property which offers a perfect setting for relaxing amid glorious Lakeland scenery.
Grounds extend to over 50 acres with mature woodland - a home to wild deer, squirrels and a wonderful selection of birdlife.
There is half a mile of lake frontage, a private jetty for dinghy launching and a shingle beach at the foot of the formal gardens.
Our fully furnished apartments have won the Enjoy England Five Star Award for 'exceptional quality of accommodation and customer service' and our woodland cottages offer a pet-friendly, value for money alternative.
If you want to find out more information about Pullwood Bay click here.
For your chance to win this amazing prize just fill out the form to the right and the winner will be notified via email. Good luck!
Terms & conditions...
1. By opting in to hear from our prize partners you are agreeing to receive marketing material from Heart of the Lakes & Studio Canal. All future communications will contain a link allowing you to unsubscribe.
2. The Holiday offered in this prize draw is for 7-night break in Wetherlam at Pullwood Bay. The holiday offered must be taken on Friday 5th May the property must be vacated as per Heart of the Lakes booking conditions.
3. Competition ends on 12th January 2017
4. One winner will be selected at random from all entries received prior to the close of the competition and the prize winner notified within 7 days of the competition closing date. All reasonable endeavours will be made to contact the winner during this time. If a winner cannot be contacted or is not available, We reserve the right to re-draw another winner from the entries which are received before the closing date.
5. Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
6. The prize is valid for the named winner only and may not be transferred to an alternative person. The prize winner must be the lead booker. There will be no cash alternative offered.
7. This Competition is open to UK and Channel Island residents only. Entrants must be 18 or over and must not be employees or family members from Heart of the Lakes or associated companies. One entry per household
8. Heart of the Lakes reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time, without prior notice.
9. All personal data relating to participants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the individual's prior consent.
10. By entering the competition, you accept all of the above terms.
11. Transport to & from the property must be arranged by the winner. No means of arrival will be provided by either Heart of the Lakes or Cumbria Tourism.
12. *Please note, this is a non-smoking property and does not accept pets.
13. If you are unable to take the holiday with your family due to school term dates, an alternative short break over the weekend beginning 5th May to 7th May is possible.