Product: a break at No. 11 Cadogan Gardens, London
Win an overnight stay for two people in a sumptuous
suite at No. 11 Cadogan Gardens, a luxury boutique hotel in the heart
of London's fashionable Knightsbridge and just a short walk from the River Thames, Hyde Park and many shopping and visitor attractions.
The iconic hotel has been recently refurbished and features 54 bespoke guest rooms and four self-contained one-bedroom suites that all exude vintage glamour, with dramatic four-poster beds, Baroque chaises longues, Murano glass chandeliers, delicate fabrics and exquisite bedlinen. Stunning marble en-suite bathrooms contain stand-alone tubs and Molton Brown toiletries. Rooms are also fully equipped with the latest technology, such as plasma screen TVs and free WiFi.
Your prize, worth more than £2,000, includes a night in a vast 120-square-metre Sloane Suite, where you'll enjoy a king-size bed, bathrobe and slippers, a morning newspaper, fresh fruit and a complimentary bottle of house Champagne.
Upon arrival, you'll be treated to a Champagne afternoon tea, with a freshly-made selection of sandwiches, scones and cakes. In addition, you'll enjoy a Champagne three-course dinner for two in the light and airy restaurant, which uses only the best seasonal produce to create delicious modern British dishes for all occasions.
You'll also have access to the spa and gym and lovely public areas, including a book-lined library and an elegant drawing room, both featuring warming log fires.
Finally, you'll be treated to a full English Champagne breakfast the following morning.
To enter, submit your answer to the question at the bottom of the page along with your details.
Entry is from 1-31 August 2012. Prize is subject to availability and exclusions, and must be redeemed by 28 February 2013.
Which hotel company won the LOCOG contract as Official Hotel Services Provider to London 2012?
Answer : Holiday Inn
Rules: 1. Open to UK and Channel Islands and Isle of Man residents aged 18 or over, excluding employees of the Promoter, Cedar Communications and their immediate families, their agents or anyone professionally associated with this promotion. Employees of Small Luxury Hotels of the World, or its affiliates, are not eligible to receive the prize.
2. This promotion is void where this promotion is prohibited.
3. The prize is an overnight stay in the Sloane Suite at No.11 Cadogan Gardens, for two people sharing the suite. The prize includes a Champagne breakfast, Champagne Afternoon Tea, plus a Champagne three-course dinner for two on the summer terrace (worth £250).
4. To enter: submit your details with your answer to the question on the form below.
5. Only one entry per person is allowed. No entrant may win more than one prize.
6. The prize includes:
a) An overnight stay in the Sloane Suite at No.11 Cadogan Gardens, for two people sharing the suite.
b) A Champagne breakfast for two
c) A Champagne Afternoon Tea for two
d) A Champagne three-course dinner for two on the summer terrace (worth £250)
7. All travelers must have a passport with at least 6 months validity from the day they return to the UK after the holiday prize.
8. The prize does not include flights, airport transfers, tourist visas, travel insurance, (mandatory) passports, meals (unless otherwise stated), any applicable taxes not included in the price of the ticket or any other costs of a personal nature not stated (including spending money) all of which will be the sole responsibility of the winner and their guest.
9. The prizes are non transferable, non-refundable and may not be combined with any other offer, is only available during a trip booked under this promotion and has no cash value. There is no cash alternative, except where the promoter, for reasons outside of their control, is not able to provide the stated prize, in which case the winner will receive a prize equal or greater value.
10. The prize must be taken as stated and no compensation will be payable if a winner is unable to use the prize as stated. Any unused prize elements will be forfeited.
11. All bookings must be made via the promoter's travel agent a minimum of 6 weeks in advance and is subject to availability and certain black out dates. Cancellations must be received at least 48 hours prior to arrival date or winner will forfeit the prize. All travel must be taken by 28 February 2013 (excluding 30 December 2012 - 1 January 2013, and 14 February 2013)
12. No bulk, third party or organised group entries will be accepted. Incomplete, illegible, photocopied or corrupt entries or those not in accordance with entry instructions will not be accepted.
13. No responsibility is accepted for lost, damaged or delayed entries. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of receipt.
14. The closing dates for entries is 11.55pm GMT, 31 August 2012.
15. The winner will be selected at random from all valid entries received under the supervision of an independent observer. Winners will be notified by email within 28 days of the closing date. In the event of unforeseen circumstances the Promoter reserves the right to the substitute the prize for an alternative or equal or greater value.
16. The promotion decision is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
17. Winners will be notified by email within 28 days of the closing date. In the event of unforeseen circumstances the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for an alternative of equal of greater value.
18. The names and counties of the winner will be made available upon request.
20. Winners may be required to participate in publicity arising from the promotion.
21. The Promoters assumes no responsibility for damages, losses or injuries that result from acceptance of the prize. An indemnity/waiver may be required from all travelers.
22. By taking part in this promotion all entrant will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by these terms and conditions.
Promoter: British Airways