Win a Break at the Old Post Office in Ditchling, plus a visit to Court Garden Vineyard
We've teamed up with The Old Post Office in Keymer and Court Garden vineyard to offer 2 lucky people a midweek break in the Sussex countryside - just a short hop from Brighton city centre. The prize includes:
a 2 night midweek break for 2 at the Old Post Office
a visit for 2 to Court Garden vineyard
2 Discovery bus tickets.
The Old Post Office is a unique self catering property in an enviable position close to the South Downs National Park, as well as Ditchling Village with its choice of pubs and tea rooms. Keymer village pub is almost opposite and the beautiful Keymer Church is a few steps along the road.
Pride has been taken to renovate the Old Post Office to an extremely high standard, with oak flooring throughout the living areas and a beautiful high gloss contemporary kitchenette. The areas close by are perfect for walking or cycling and Brighton city centre is easily accessible.
Court Garden is an internationally award winning vineyard just on the northern edge of the village of Ditchling and easily accessible from Keymer village and the Old Post Office.
For a chance to win, simply enter your details below. Good luck!
Win a midweek break at the Old Post Office, plus a visit to Court Garden Vineyard
1. The winners will be drawn at random by the promoters after the 31 Deecember 2014. The winners will be notified within 1 week of the winner being drawn. The winners are required to notify VisitBrighton of the acceptance of their prize within 5 days of notification. In the event of non-acceptance within the specified period, or if the person is not contactable, VisitBrighton reserves the right to reallocate the prize awarded to the next randomly drawn valid entry or to forfeit the prize.
2. To enter the competition entrants should complete their details on www.visitbrighton.com/win-a-break. By entering the competition, the winner consents to take part in any publicity accompanying or resulting from this promotion, and for his/her name and county to be used for publicity purposes by VisitBrighton in printed or online formats.
3. The prize must be taken as specified.
4. No purchase is necessary. Only one entry per person allowed.
5. The prize draw is open to all residents of the UK, Isle of Man and Channel Islands excluding employees of VisitBrighton and their immediate families, agents or anyone professionally connected with the promotion.
6. The prize consists of a 2 night midweek break (Mon to Thurs) for 2 people at the Old Post Office self catering property in Keymer, plus a visit for 2 to Court Garden Vineyard in nearby Ditchling. The prize must be redeemed between Jan 2015 and 30 April 2015 (excludes Bank Holidays and Easter and subject to availability).
7. Any additional spend, where applicable, must be paid by the individual.
8. Travel to and from the hotel/venue, where applicable, is not included.
9. Open to adults aged 18+.
10. No cash alternative.
11. Not transferable.
12. It is a condition of entry that the terms and conditions of the prize draw are accepted as final and that entrants agree to abide by the rules. No correspondence will be entered into.
13. The Promoter will not accept responsibility for loss of entries through technical fault, postal/transmission delays or incomplete, illegible or other damaged entries. Proof of entry is not automatically proof of receipt.
14. In the event of unforeseen circumstances the Promoter reserves the right to offer alternative prizes of equal or greater value.
15. English Law applies.
Promoter: VisitBrighton, Brighton Town Hall, BN1 1JA.